No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now its starting to look like a the Inexperienced QB Bowl.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      bama getting every benefit of the doubt
      Bama player straight up punched a Georgia player, but doesn't get ejected.

Edit: now he's being pulled back off the field by his teammates! Haha!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• seriously, the shit these guys are getting away with
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• that’s the easiest personal foul you’ll ever call
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• It's always fun to see Alabama losing, but it's even more fun when their players can't handle it. Too bad it has to be Georgia that is beating them.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              It's always fun to see Alabama losing, but it's even more fun when their players can't handle it. Too bad it has to be Georgia that is beating them.
              Yeah, I sure am sick of seeing Georgia win all those national championships the last 40 years.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Yeah, I sure am sick of seeing Georgia win all those national championships the last 40 years.
                Where did I say I didn't like Georgia because of all those national championships?
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Where did I say I didn't like Georgia because of all those national championships?
                  Most people who are not from the a specific region only develop a severe dislike of a specific team when that team gets too dominate. But I guess you've never restricted your fandom/hatred to local or regional teams.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Too bad Najee Harris didn't choose BYU like we all thought he would.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Georgia is choking.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Jeez, that facemask was unnecessary.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Haha.. Kickers.

Comment

• What a game. Wow.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• HFN is right.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X