No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t understand the Boise hate. I was rooting for Oregon because my son loves them more than he loves me. But I root for Boise pretty much in every game that they are not playing BYU. I don’t get the level of hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
      Ugh. Makes them even more insufferable. I hope that QB is a senior this year.
      He’s got one more year. He was a turnover machine last year but was a lot better this year.

Comment

My hate is mostly manufactured. Its easy to get a rise out of their fan base.

But I do think they should have outgrown the gimmicks by now (blue turf, cute trick plays, etc.)

That being said, their level of success given their resources is only bested by BYU in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Hard to argue they aren't a successful program.

Comment

Made a couple of bad decisions close to the goal line today, but was really accurate otherwise. Not sure what to make of this game. Oregon just looked exhausted, uninterested, and not invested in the scheme. Their O-line looked silly against boise.

Comment

It was SHOCKING to see Boise is still late hitting, twisting ankles in piles, doing Boise things. But, as CUF proved the MWC is better than the P12, maybe BYU should go back.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              It was SHOCKING to see Boise is still late hitting, twisting ankles in piles, doing Boise things. But, as CUF proved the MWC is better than the P12, maybe BYU should go back.
              Wow. I can tell that you posted this with your tongue planted firmly in your cheek. lol. Maybe next time just write "TIC" so the newbies around here don't get confused.

Comment

Sorry about your road trip, buddy.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Sorry about your road trip, buddy.
                  I had a great road trip. I was never going to watch the 38th most important bowl of the year. Once Slick Willie lies his way out of town I knew Oregon had no chance. Royce making the smart decision removes any doubt.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

I had a great road trip. I was never going to watch the 38th most important bowl of the year. Once Slick Willie lies his way out of town I knew Oregon had no chance. Royce making the smart decision removes any doubt.
                    I like your attitude.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

your post is a big ol bummer broseph stalin
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            your post is a big ol bummer broseph stalin
                            Why? Things were chaos in Eugene for two weeks, then Royce didn’t play. Meaningless game who cares? It is just funny that now BYU isn’t in the MWC that the Veg doesn’t difinitively price what conf is better MWC/P12.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

umm yeah anyone else watching Allen destroy Central Michigan? He is legit. Impressive to watch.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                                umm yeah anyone else watching Allen destroy Central Michigan? He is legit. Impressive to watch.
                                He is Ryan Leaf. All the physical tools but very raw. If he can figure it out he has a chance to be special. His numbers this year were awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X