• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your tax bill keeps getting higher.

Comment

• Scott Frost being reported to Nebraska... While they are still playing their AAC championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Scott Frost being reported to Nebraska... While they are still playing their AAC championship game.
        Ouch. Hope the players don't have cell phones with them.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Scott Frost being reported to Nebraska... While they are still playing their AAC championship game.
          It's now official. Scott Frost has accepted Nebraska's offer.
          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Aggies are so weird.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Herm Edwards at ASU? I did not see that until today.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sounds like it’s official. Taggart to FSU. Sorry, HFN.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                    Sounds like it’s official. Taggart to FSU. Sorry, HFN.
                    Mike Riley isn't doing anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Herm Edwards at ASU? I did not see that until today.

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Andy Reid will probably be available in another month, Oregon should go after him.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Mike Riley isn't doing anything.
                            Mike Riley is back at Oregon St. as Assistant Head Coach. He had a better winning percentage in his 14 years at Oregon St. than in his 3 years at Nebraska.
                            “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                              Mike Riley is back at Oregon St. as Assistant Head Coach. He had a better winning percentage in his 14 years at Oregon St. than in his 3 years at Nebraska.
                              3rd times a charm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Is that real ... it's not a scene from a movie, or from the onion ... seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X