2017 Coaching Carousel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
    Is that real ... it's not a scene from a movie, or from the onion ... seriously?
    Yes. Aggies really are that weird.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Yes. Aggies really are that weird.
      I love Aggies. I work with tons of them. Great, God-fearing people. But when it comes to their school and their school's sports, they are as near to a cult as any people I know. They squeeze their nutsacks when the team needs a boost. Their whoops and hand signals are Pavlovian. They worship Johnny Manziel. Their cheerleaders all have penises. Weird shit.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I love Aggies. I work with tons of them. Great, God-fearing people. But when it comes to their school and their school's sports, they are as near to a cult as any people I know. They squeeze their nutsacks when the team needs a boost. Their whoops and hand signals are Pavlovian. They worship Johnny Manziel. Their cheerleaders all have penises. Weird shit.
        I'll have you know that those cheerleaders are really yell leaders. I had thought that their white uniforms that Texas fans mocking referred to as janitor attire was just a joke. But I learned at A&M parents orientation that those uniforms really did originate as janitor attire. Have two kids at A&M right now and might have a third next Fall. Other kid is studying at BYU. As weird as Aggies are at football games, I look forward to the snapchat photo of my sons in the stands during every A&M home game. In Texas, the Aggie network is also something good to have on your side. When it comes to school pride, Aggies take it to another level though.
        “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
        "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
          I'll have you know that those cheerleaders are really yell leaders. I had thought that their white uniforms that Texas fans mocking referred to as janitor attire was just a joke. But I learned at A&M parents orientation that those uniforms really did originate as janitor attire. Have two kids at A&M right now and might have a third next Fall. Other kid is studying at BYU. As weird as Aggies are at football games, I look forward to the snapchat photo of my sons in the stands during every A&M home game. In Texas, the Aggie network is also something good to have on your side. When it comes to school pride, Aggies take it to another level though.
          I learned a little about the Aggie brotherhood on a recent tour of Corregidor. I knew A&M had a military tradition, but didn’t know much about the history or traditions until I saw this. Pretty cool.

3FEF3DE9-ABFD-4E7C-A4F7-EE8ABD9AD8F0.jpg

http://www.thebatt.com/traditions/re...b95e63efb.html

Comment

Working...
          X