X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    nooooooooo
    Arod?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

leach tennessee if it happens
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

OG holding out hope that we could lure Leach to be BYU's next OC.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          OG holding out hope that we could lure Leach to be BYU's next OC.
          Hey, he still reads the BOM so he's half in. Maybe he'd accept an OC calling.

How many times have you read the Bible? (Leach is a Mormon who went to Brigham Young but is known to enjoy coffee and tea. He also has been known to say not-so-holy words sometimes with his players.)

“Four. I read the entire Old Testament and New Testament. I’m on my fifth. Despite some of my bad habits along with those four times, I read the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. Yeah, I’ve got bad habits, and I’m sure I’ve got a red dot next my name.”
          https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...bal/573438001/

Comment

Leach is one of my top twitter follows.

Just saw report that Tennessee AD is canned. Again, as bleak as BYU football and hoops looks now, there is another school who has got it worse.

Comment

Just saw report that Tennessee AD is canned. Again, as bleak as BYU football and hoops looks now, there is another school who has got it worse.

Comment

Lol. Poor Tennessee! Stuck in the SEC and now they have to hire a new AD to help them spend all that cash.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Lol. Poor Tennessee! Stuck in the SEC and now they have to hire a new AD to help them spend all that cash.
                  Nothing makes a fanbase feel better about it's shitty team than knowing their coaches and athletic department are well paid!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Nothing makes a fanbase feel better about it's shitty team than knowing their coaches and athletic department are well paid!
                    Try shitty and poor.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Good problem to have (admittedly), but the expectations of the fans versus the on-field production is insane. AD can't get fan sign off on new coach, AD gets canned. Still no coach, now no AD, but the fans still think they're a landing spot for a top-5 CFB coach.

Comment

Try shitty and poor.
                        The only thing that makes those fans feel better is pointing and laughing at the shitshow put on by the shitty/well paid teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Good problem to have (admittedly), but the expectations of the fans versus the on-field production is insane. AD can't get fan sign off on new coach, AD gets canned. Still no coach, now no AD, but the fans still think they're a landing spot for a top-5 CFB coach.
                          If you don’t see a world of difference between the future prospects of BYU versus Tennessee, then you’re loco.

Comment

If you don’t see a world of difference between the future prospects of BYU versus Tennessee, then you’re loco.
                            See post directly above. Pure catharsis.

Comment

• It gets better. Former Tennessee coach Fullmer tossed the Vols' AD under the bus over the Leach hire, hoping to be the new AD. As the world turns.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                It gets better. Former Tennessee coach Fullmer tossed the Vols' AD under the bus over the Leach hire, hoping to be the new AD. As the world turns.....
                                The buyout for the Tennessee coaching staff was $13 million. For the AD it's over $5 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X