No announcement yet.

Have you ever been on Hotel Balderdash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been on Hotel Balderdash?

Yes
    14.29%
    No
    85.71%
    Lived outside in a non-Balderdash town
    0.00%
    Had a crush on Raymond
    0.00%
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

No, but I was on fireman frank’s show and Miss Julie’s Romper Room. Both were on years earlier than balderdash.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      No, but I was on fireman frank’s show and Miss Julie’s Romper Room. Both were on years earlier than balderdash.
      No way! I watched that show back in the day. Brings back fond memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Very jealous.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Ditto on Romper Room.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I've never heard of any of these shows.

Comment

Neither have I. I wondered if I were the only one unfamiliar with these shows
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Neither have I. I wondered if I were the only one unfamiliar with these shows
                I'm unsure if we missed out or not.

Comment

no but i did win numberwang
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

No but I watched Cannonball and Harvey on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      I'm unsure if we missed out or not.
                      You didn’t, though I do recall feeling a bit like Michael Scott following his own short brush with childhood fame.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                      X