Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    Come on off season.

I’d like to see 3 coaches be given the Coach Beilema firing as they are walking off the field tonight.
    over/under 1 coach.

Comment

Sigh. Don't give Hawaii the ball back after stupid dance moves on a punt return.

Comment

And the mistake gives Hawaii a TD. We should have had the ball driving up 13. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          And the mistake gives Hawaii a TD. We should have had the ball driving up 13. oh well.
          Wilcox was on the ground. Good grief.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I usually lament the last game of the season.

Not this year.

Comment

that was one weak block by Collie on that inside screen on hawaii's 4th down. WOuldnt have made much of a difference, probably, but it was weak.,
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

So, that Riley Burt fellow did some good things on that drive.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  So, that Riley Burt fellow did some good things on that drive.
                  Well done. Glad to see that after what must have been a frustrating year for him.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Wrubell just commented that no senior scored an offensive TD this season. That's amazing that you can have an FBS team with no senior offensive presence.
                    I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Thread title is true.

Comment

Dear Lord,

Thank you for this win but most especially thank you that this miserable season, with losses to ECU, and Umass at home (but, but, UMass stacked the box!) has come to a merciful close.

Sincerely,

BigFatMeanie

Comment

Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                          Wrubell just commented that no senior scored an offensive TD this season. That's amazing that you can have an FBS team with no senior offensive presence.
                          I guess that is the downside of recruiting a bunch of blue-chippers that leave for the NFL early.

Comment

I think I heard the announcers say that Micah Hanneman was unavailable for the game, but I didn't hear why. Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Probably because he was in Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                I think I heard the announcers say that Micah Hanneman was unavailable for the game, but I didn't hear why. Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                SL trib said he didn’t make the trip. No explanation given from BYU
                                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
                                X