View Poll Results: Who is NOT coaching football at BYU next year?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kalani Sitake

1 3.85%
  • Ty Detmer

10 38.46%
  • Ilaisa Tuiaki

2 7.69%
  • Ed Lamb

1 3.85%
  • Ben Cahoon

21 80.77%
  • Steve Kaufusi

6 23.08%
  • Mike Empey

0 0%
  • Jenaro Gilford

3 11.54%
  • Steve Clark

3 11.54%
  • Reno Mahe

14 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2017-2018 BYU Football Coaching Turnover Poll

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    no way they fire ty
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Pre-Historic Man
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    So lazy, Topper.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by All-American View Post
    Is he out altogether, or just as OC? I hope they keep him on as QB coach.
    You think he would stay to be a QB coach? That would be a big surprise to me but I am not close to the situation.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
    You think he would stay to be a QB coach? That would be a big surprise to me but I am not close to the situation.
    I have zero faith that Ty would be anything more than an average QB coach. I'm not saying he couldn't be great, but our QB play this year does not have me hoping that he sticks around to coach the QBs. #sjbh
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I have zero faith that Ty would be anything more than an average QB coach. I'm not saying he couldn't be great, but our QB play this year does not have me hoping that he sticks around to coach the QBs. #sjbh
    i can't argue with that
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Rumor has it that Sitake offered the QB coaching position to him today and he turned it down. Per Twitter fwiw.

Twitter also has rumors swirling that he will be looking at the current OC for Weber St.

His brother.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
    Twitter also has rumors swirling that he will be looking at the current OC for Weber St.

His brother.
    Technically cousins right? Polynesian "brothers".
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Princeps Inter Pares

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
    Rumor has it that Sitake offered the QB coaching position to him today and he turned it down. Per Twitter fwiw.
    Link?
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Quote Originally Posted by All-American View Post
    Link?
    It was on Ben Criddle's tweets, in the comments. Don't do twitter from the work computer, so I can't link it.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Technically cousins right? Polynesian "brothers".
    Not sure. Just going from what I read.

Kalani had one scapegoat available and has now sacrificed it. The spotlight is entirely on him now.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

On twitter, dude named Nate Kennedy said Ty was offered the QB coach job this morning, and Ty turned it down.

This is the same dude The_Tick mentioned is saying WSU OC will be our OC.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Princeps Inter Pares

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    On twitter, dude named Nate Kennedy said Ty was offered the QB coach job this morning, and Ty turned it down.

Here is hoping he is wrong.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post

Small sample size, but I attended the Weber State game in person on Saturday. I was not at all impressed with the offensive play calling by Weber State. I was, however, impressed with the play calling for Western Illinois. I think if Weber didn't have the three best players on the field, they would have lost on Saturday, and it would have very much because of the play calling.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post

Small sample size, but I attended the Weber State game in person on Saturday. I was not at all impressed with the offensive play calling by Weber State. I was, however, impressed with the play calling for Western Illinois. I think if Weber didn't have the three best players on the field, they would have lost on Saturday, and it would have very much because of the play calling.
    Sounds like a perfect fit.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!