The 2017-2018 BYU Football Coaching Turnover Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    On twitter, dude named Nate Kennedy said Ty was offered the QB coach job this morning, and Ty turned it down.

This is the same dude The_Tick mentioned is saying WSU OC will be our OC.
    Here is hoping he is wrong.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      On twitter, dude named Nate Kennedy said Ty was offered the QB coach job this morning, and Ty turned it down.

This is the same dude The_Tick mentioned is saying WSU OC will be our OC.

Small sample size, but I attended the Weber State game in person on Saturday. I was not at all impressed with the offensive play calling by Weber State. I was, however, impressed with the play calling for Western Illinois. I think if Weber didn't have the three best players on the field, they would have lost on Saturday, and it would have very much because of the play calling.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Small sample size, but I attended the Weber State game in person on Saturday. I was not at all impressed with the offensive play calling by Weber State. I was, however, impressed with the play calling for Western Illinois. I think if Weber didn't have the three best players on the field, they would have lost on Saturday, and it would have very much because of the play calling.
        Sounds like a perfect fit.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
        X