Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    no way they fire ty
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Hmmm.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPqE5bqVAAALLqT.jpg:large
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

So lazy, Topper.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Is he out altogether, or just as OC? I hope they keep him on as QB coach.
          You think he would stay to be a QB coach? That would be a big surprise to me but I am not close to the situation.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
            You think he would stay to be a QB coach? That would be a big surprise to me but I am not close to the situation.
            I have zero faith that Ty would be anything more than an average QB coach. I'm not saying he couldn't be great, but our QB play this year does not have me hoping that he sticks around to coach the QBs. #sjbh
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              I have zero faith that Ty would be anything more than an average QB coach. I'm not saying he couldn't be great, but our QB play this year does not have me hoping that he sticks around to coach the QBs. #sjbh
              i can't argue with that
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Rumor has it that Sitake offered the QB coaching position to him today and he turned it down. Per Twitter fwiw.

Comment

Twitter also has rumors swirling that he will be looking at the current OC for Weber St.

His brother.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    Twitter also has rumors swirling that he will be looking at the current OC for Weber St.

His brother.
                    Technically cousins right? Polynesian "brothers".
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                      Rumor has it that Sitake offered the QB coaching position to him today and he turned it down. Per Twitter fwiw.
                      Link?
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        Link?
                        It was on Ben Criddle's tweets, in the comments. Don't do twitter from the work computer, so I can't link it.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Technically cousins right? Polynesian "brothers".
                          Not sure. Just going from what I read.

Comment

Kalani had one scapegoat available and has now sacrificed it. The spotlight is entirely on him now.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

On twitter, dude named Nate Kennedy said Ty was offered the QB coach job this morning, and Ty turned it down.

This is the same dude The_Tick mentioned is saying WSU OC will be our OC.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X