Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commando View Post
    lol. ^

Also, I have to say I'm quite disappointed in Al Franken. Yes, I first knew him as a correspondent on Weekly Update w Dennis Miller (that's a trip) on SNL, but I have admired his work in the senate- especially taking the lead on DACA and things like that. Shit.
    Yeah, damnit... why did he just use the “I was drunk and gay” excuse?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Yeah, damnit... why did he just use the “I was drunk and gay” excuse?
      He did? Or are you saying why didn't he?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He did? Or are you saying why didn't he?
        oh, yeah "didn't"
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          oh, yeah "didn't"
          I think the gay excuse would fly in this case where the "groping" is pretty much just a bad joke/photo.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

lol. ^

Also, I have to say I'm quite disappointed in Al Franken. Yes, I first knew him as a correspondent on Weekly Update w Dennis Miller (that's a trip) on SNL, but I have admired his work in the senate- especially taking the lead on DACA and things like that. Shit.
            McConnell wants an ethics investigation and Franken welcomes it and will cooperate. I dont understand this. Do we really need an ethics investigation? What is the point of that?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
              McConnell wants an ethics investigation and Franken welcomes it and will cooperate. I dont understand this. Do we really need an ethics investigation? What is the point of that?
              Two points. The Ethics investigation can lead to expulsion and for Franken it can lead to vindication with a minor wrist slap.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Roger Stone appears to have known about Al Franken allegations before they went public

Hours before the allegations against Sen. Al Franken became public Thursday, Trump ally Roger Stone seemed to know they were coming.

A Twitter account linked to the former Trump adviser posted a quote from Stone in the early hours Thursday morning that suggested he expected allegations involving the Minnesota Democrat to go public.

QUOTE: Roger Stone says it's Al Franken's "time in the barrel". Franken next in long list of Democrats to be accused of "grabby" behavior.

— Enter The Stone Zone (@stonezonetweets) November 16, 2017
                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...y-went-public/

Comment

‘He put his hand full-fledged on my rear’: Why Al Franken could be in a lot more trouble now

In addition, Menz's husband, who was the one who took the picture, confirms his wife told him immediately after the picture that Franken grabbed her inappropriately. According to CNN's Lee, Menz also accused Franken on social media right after the incident of “TOTALLY molested me!”
                  I don't think Al survives this.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Apparently Al like taking photos of himself grabbing tits and ass.. https://pagesix.com/2017/11/20/new-p...asts-and-butt/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The Tweeden kissing thing is bad, if true.

Other than that, Franken's butt touches is a solid 2 Weiners out of 10. He's not Bob Packwood.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        The Tweeden kissing thing is bad, if true.

Other than that, Franken's butt touches is a solid 2 Weiners out of 10. He's not Bob Packwood.
                        A 2 should be enough.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Sen. Al Franken breaks his silence: "I have a long way back"

Question: "Have you ever placed a hand on some woman's butt?"

Franken: "I can't say that that hasn't happened."
                          Then some blah blah I'm sorry they feel the way they do blah blah I gotta be more careful blah blah it's crowded at these events blah blah.

He knew the question was coming and this is his answer. No outright denial, just some hemming and hawing about crowds, shucks, who knows, maybe it did happen, but I gotta be more careful.

How about, "I don't know, but if I did, it was never intentional."

I think he got his jollies from copping a feel at crowded events. It was his little thing.

Comment

DC, heal thyself

Sounds like he’ll fit in fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Moliere; 12-07-2017, 07:26 AM.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sounds like he’ll fit in fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I feel that we should let the people of his district decide.

Comment

What's going on in the Equality State?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/wyomin...sexual-assault

A woman has accused Wyoming Secretary of State Ed Murray, a Republican considering a run for governor, of sexually assaulting her at a law office in 1982. According to Tatiana Maxwell, then an intern at a Cheyenne law firm that employed Murray, the young lawyer invited her to meet him at the office after hours with pizza and beer. “He was older, handsome and from an old Cheyenne family but I didn’t really know him,” she recalled on Facebook. But when she rejected Murray’s sexual advances, Maxwell said, “Ed wrestled me down to the carpet in front of the receptionist desk, opened his pants, lifted up my blouse and ejaculated on my stomach. I was disgusted and horrified.” She did not report the incident to the firm’s senior lawyers as she was not “physically hurt.” Maxwell also alleged that Murray attempted to apologize to her years later, however, the secretary of state this week unequivocally denied the allegations. “This baseless claim about an encounter from thirty-five years ago is unequivocally false,” Murray said in a statement. “There is no basis to this falsehood whatsoever and it is deeply hurtful to me and to my family, as well as to everyone I serve.”
                                https://www.thedailybeast.com/wyomin...sexual-assault

Comment

Working...
                                X