Got back from Meridian dedication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got back from Meridian dedication

Dieter had people laughing. Talks of Gem state and Treasure Valley, then remembered Oregon too as they are in the district. Forgot Magic Valley. My brother who is Biahop in town that produced Matt Paradis and some of Larry Craig's years will go to Meridian for three o clock session.

Generous asking kids to come to put mortar on. Presiding Bishop pretty good. I didn,t bring hanky but they had them. I put it back. Hopefully people that did didn,t blow nose for people in next session. If I go back to 3 o clock session, while the Raiders play in Mexico.

My brother runs the technology stuff for his stake so he set up the AV system for the broadcast of the dedication and had to be there for each session just in case something malfunctioned. He said the first session was the best.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
    X