Midday Mass: Cougars vs. Minutemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Just flipping channels and caught a glimpse of the current and future state of affairs. Hilarious.
    Go away. You stopped being a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      You aren’t a fan anymore. Go away.

Comment

So glad that I did. And i have since changed it to some real college football games, the kind pre-prop8 BYU teams used to play in.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

So glad that I did. And i have since changed it to some real college football games, the kind pre-prop8 BYU teams used to play in.
          Hmm seems a little dramatic. I’ve been as down on this team as anybody, predicted 3-3 after Mississippi State, but still it’s just one bad year.

Comment

This is amazing. UMass has a terrible defense. We can do nothing.

Comment

Go away whiny bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Hmm seems a little dramatic. I’ve been as down on this team as anybody, predicted 3-3 after Mississippi State, but still it’s just one bad year.
                If you think it’s based upon this season alone than you haven’t been paying attention for the past 5 + years. It accelerated much more quickly this year than even I expected but the wheels were already in motion. Gone are the top 25 days and with it the future of any semblance of national relevance.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  Go away whiny bitch.

Comment

No, but really, go away.

Comment

Just flipping channels and caught a glimpse of the current and future state of affairs. Hilarious.
                      Hey eff face, nobody just flips channels and stumbles into BYUtv. You apparently don’t care how BYU does just about as much as LA Ute doesn’t care how BYU does. Amazingly, you are somehow even more pathetic and transparent than he is.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I won’t Funk or LAUte this anymore as it’s in poor taste. I was absolutely not lying about changing channels, however. I went from 13 to 14 to 68 on my active channels on DTV. I don’t enjoy being called a liar but I can appreciate the timing of my jabs being poor taste.

Comment

As a defense mechanism, my mind is already to the 2019 season with optimism for the new coach. I really hope Kalani can turn it around next season but there has been no improvement as this season has progressed and the schedule is brutal again next year.

Comment

the thing about our football team is that they are not very good
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

It doesn't feel like they all want to win.

Comment

Worst loss in the worst season in modern BYU history? I think so.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X