Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Cough cough Franken didn't screw young girls. Cough cough, Clinton has been present for almost 2 decades.
    Pretty sure Moore didn't have sex with young girls either.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Cough cough Franken didn't screw young girls. Cough cough, Clinton has been present for almost 2 decades.
      So two decades from now looking past Moore’s now will be ok too?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Cough cough, Clinton has been present for almost 2 decades.
        He remains an aging elephant in the room who taints the moral high ground with a miasma of relatively recent hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Pretty sure Moore didn't have sex with young girls either.
          He tried!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            He tried!
            Haha. Good point.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Bannon can STFU and ESAD!!

Oh, and write in Mitt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I cannot understand why Democrats, my relatives included, in this heightened period of scrutiny still give Bill and Hillary a pass for how they treated his accusers. I imagine there might be some who are at least thinking they should throw them under the bus, but what gives? Why defend the indefensible?
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• So with Franken stepping down and the RNC embracing Moore, it appears the moral high ground will be claimed by the democrats. For now at least.

Trump and the RNC committing to Moore is revolting based on the logic being presented. They aren't concluding that the evidence is pointing to him being clean. They are essentially saying that losing the seat is a greater evil than supporting a pedophile. Disgusting.

(now UT and WS will likely post some meaningless links about something the democrats are doing)
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    So with Franken stepping down and the RNC embracing Moore, it appears the moral high ground will be claimed by the democrats. For now at least.

Trump and the RNC committing to Moore is revolting based on the logic being presented. They aren't concluding that the evidence is pointing to him being clean. They are essentially saying that losing the seat is a greater evil than supporting a pedophile. Disgusting.

(now UT and WS will likely post some meaningless links about something the democrats are doing)
                    Don't forget Conyers. And the GOP's inaction against Farentold.

I tip my hat to the democrats. Pressuring them to resign is part calculation to differentiate themselves from the GOP, but it's the right thing to do. They have taken the moral high-ground from the republicans.

But hey, at least America is winning again and the libtards are crying. Some things are more important than ethics.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Don't forget Conyers. And the GOP's inaction against Farentold.

I tip my hat to the democrats. Pressuring them to resign is part calculation to differentiate themselves from the GOP, but it's the right thing to do. They have taken the moral high-ground from the republicans.

But hey, at least America is winning again and the libtards are crying. Some things are more important than ethics.
                      Franken is going to be replaced by another Democrat. John Conyers' son is going to take over the district in Michigan. I'll guarantee you they wouldn't be so keen on Franken resigning if it meant they lost a seat. Of course, this doesn't excuse Trump and to a lesser extent the RNC for giving any kind of support to Moore.

If Moore wins, don't be surprised if the Senate Republicans again find their outrage regarding his behavior and vote to expel him.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Franken is going to be replaced by another Democrat. John Conyers' son is going to take over the district in Michigan. I'll guarantee you they wouldn't be so keen on Franken resigning if it meant they lost a seat. Of course, this doesn't excuse Trump and to a lesser extent the RNC for giving any kind of support to Moore.

If Moore wins, don't be surprised if the Senate Republicans again find their outrage regarding his behavior and vote to expel him.
                        They won’t expel him.

Comment

I said it was part calculation. The dems are not acting without self-interest here. But right now, they are acting better than the republicans. It is shameful and disgusting.

And yeah, you are fooling yourself if you think the GOP will expel Moore. It only took a couple of weeks for Trump, McConnell, and the RNC to fold and give tacit support to Moore. Once he's in, there will be no pressure to do anything further.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            I said it was part calculation. The dems are not acting without self-interest here. But right now, they are acting better than the republicans. It is shameful and disgusting.

And yeah, you are fooling yourself if you think the GOP will expel Moore. It only took a couple of weeks for Trump, McConnell, and the RNC to fold and give tacit support to Moore. Once he's in, there will be no pressure to do anything further.
                            They have an incentive to sit back and see how the election goes. If he wins then they have an incentive to expel him from the Senate -- he's an embarrassment and politically toxic, and they can replace him with a Luther Strange type figure.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

They have an incentive to sit back and see how the election goes. If he wins then they have an incentive to expel him from the Senate -- he's an embarrassment and politically toxic, and they can replace him with a Luther Strange type figure.
                              Nah, Trump’s already invested in the guys success.

Comment

Nah, Trump’s already invested in the guys success.
                                Ruben Kihuen won a district in Nevada from a Republican incumbent in 2016, let's see if the Democrats are truly invested in that moral highground you're touting and force him to resign when they may actually have something to lose.

Of course, it is just one house seat so maybe they don't care.
                                Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 12-06-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X