Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    I think uncle Ted is rapidly overtaking green monster as the king of double down.
    Haha. Yes.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      I don't hate Shapiro, but part of the reason why people on the left hate him is they see him advocating for discriminatory positions (particularly as it relates to LGBTQ) rights. He also has an extremely abrasive approach, which also casts a lot of hate towards him.

Shapiro is no Milo. He is ultimately a good person who has very strong views and knows that a brash and abrasive approach will get him the most money. I sometimes agree with him and often disagree with him.

He is right on this one.
      That's a fair take. Yeah, he has some nutty views on gay rights, etc. and he can be a dick in a debate, but he is most certainly not a one-party ideologue.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        That's a fair take. Yeah, he has some nutty views on gay rights, etc. and he can be a dick in a debate, but he is most certainly not a one-party ideologue.
        In my experience, people on the left who complain about Shapiro's abrasiveness typically listen to and enjoy someone on the left who can be just as dickish if not moreso in debates.

I don't think Shapiro's approach is for the money like Limbaugh and other blowhards. I think he is genuinely passionate about his views and there is a lot of thought behind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          In my experience, people on the left who complain about Shapiro's abrasiveness typically listen to and enjoy someone on the left who can be just as dickish if not moreso in debates.
          Yeah, his most popular Youtube video is where he debates that british dork on MSNBC. Can't stand that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Yeah, his most popular Youtube video is where he debates that british dork on MSNBC. Can't stand that guy.

How dare you!
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• John Conyers resigned. Interesting juxtaposition with how the GOP and president are handling Moore (of course Trump is a sexual predator in his own right).

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                John Conyers resigned. Interesting juxtaposition with how the GOP and president are handling Moore (of course Trump is a sexual predator in his own right).
                Cough cough Franken Clinton cough cough
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

John Conyers resigned. Interesting juxtaposition with how the GOP and president are handling Moore (of course Trump is a sexual predator in his own right).
                  Just out of curiousity is this you being non-partisan or are you allowing yourself an exception?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Good for Conyers. It’s nice to know he’s getting kicked to the curb in his late eighties. Kind of like when Clinton was kicked to the curb conveniently right after he had pretty much used up all he had for the party. The Dems political narrative is ignore sexual misconduct until calling it out won’t hurt you politically. The GOP is just following the Dems lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Steve Bannon, campaigning for Moore, calls RMoney a draft dodger...

Romney: ‘You Hid Behind Your Religion’

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Tuesday blasted Mitt Romney after the former Republican presidential nominee denounced Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. “You hid behind your religion. You went to France to be a missionary while guys were dying in Vietnam,” Bannon said at a Moore rally in Alabama, in response to Romney’s tweet that “no vote, no majority is worth losing our honor, our integrity.” Bannon noted that Moore graduated from West Point and served in Vietnam. President Donald Trump—who later called not getting an STD in New York City in the 1980s his "personal Vietnam"—received a deferment from Vietnam because of “bone spurs.”
                        https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-...-your-religion
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Steve Bannon, campaigning for Moore, calls RMoney a draft dodger...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-...-your-religion
                          Yeah, well he's supporting a predatory pedophile, so he can STFU.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Cough cough Franken didn't screw young girls. Cough cough, Clinton has been present for almost 2 decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Yeah, well he's supporting a predatory pedophile, so he can STFU.
                              I just watched Brannon’s comments on video tape. He is truly reprehensible
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I just watched Brannon’s comments on video tape. He is truly reprehensible
                                he might be the embodiment of true evil
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X