Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Not Hollywood, in fact the opposite, but a lady is reporting that batshit crazy senator from Alabama, Roy Moore was inappropriate with her when she was 14.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...4a0_story.html
    I believe that the preferred terminology is "several months before her 15th birthday".
    https://www.lds.org/topics/plural-marriage-in-kirtland-and-nauvoo?lang=eng
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
      I believe that the preferred terminology is "several months before her 15th birthday".
      LOL.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Another woman has come forward to accuse Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager

30+ year-old-man signing a high school yearbook. Good crud.

[ATTACH]8345[/ATTACH]
        Who is Beverly Young Nelson? Alabama woman claims Moore attacked her when she was 16
        [...]
        "My husband and I supported Donald Trump for president. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Republicans or the Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore's sexual assault when I was a teenager," Nelson said.
        http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...nelson_al.html

Red flag... anyone that supported Trump can't be trusted.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
          well played
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Report: Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

Colleagues and others who knew Moore told the Washington Post that he often walked alone around the Gadsden Mall.

The mall opened to great fanfare in 1974, anchored by department stores like Pizitz, Belk Hudson and Sears. It had a movie theater, lounge, drug store and restaurants including Morrison's Cafeteria.

It soon became a popular local hangout, especially for teenagers.

Wendy Miller told The Post that she was 14 and working as Santa's helper at the Gadsden Mall in 1977 when Moore first spoke with her and told her she looked pretty. Two years later, when she was 16, he asked her out on dates, although her mother wouldn't let her go.

Usry, who was a teenager at the time, remembers seeing Moore at the mall often.

"He would go and flirt with all the young girls," he said. "It'd seem like every Friday or Saturday night (you'd see him) walking around the mall, like the kids did."

Jason Nelms, who now lives in Tennessee but grew up in nearby Southside, was a regular at the mall when he was a teenager.

He recalled being told by a mall employee that they kept watch for an older guy who was known to pick up younger girls.

Nelms said he was told later by a concession worker at the mall that it was Roy Moore.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._moores_b.html

Comment

How has he not pulled out of the race yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                How has he not pulled out of the race yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                because he’s still leading in the polls
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  because he’s still leading in the polls
                  Some of the polls.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Some of the polls.
                    either way,

Comment

I just found this on Iowahawk's twitter feed. I don't approve of the crappy photoshopping job and the overall execution.

DOm_KOMXcAA3rvi.jpg
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

hannity is great

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          I just found this on Iowahawk's twitter feed. I don't approve of the crappy photoshopping job and the overall execution.

[ATTACH]8346[/ATTACH]
                          That is pretty funny.

Why did he sign his name "Roy Moore DA"? What is the "DA" for?
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            That is pretty funny.

Why did he sign his name "Roy Moore DA"? What is the "DA" for?
                            District Attorney.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              District Attorney.
                              Hmm... I thought he was only the Assistant District Attorney. Do Assistant DA's normally sign their names will "DA" after them? Or did he do this just to impress the girls?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The psychology of people like Roy Moore is fascinating (albeit disgusting). I have no doubt he believes he will weather this and come back to be elected because what he has to do for the public is just too important. The same goes for Anthony Weiner and all similarly disgraced politicians. They all look in the mirror and see a president. It is a strange kind of narcissism that will not only excuse serious crimes and moral failings but do so by lying to themselves that it is really all about the public good in the end.

Obviously not all politicians do such disgusting things, but I think most of them have that narcissistic streak and feeling that they are somehow indispensable. Does anyone still wonder why everyone hates politicians?
                                Last edited by Omaha 680; 11-14-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X