No announcement yet.

Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute. As of 10:00 ET. on CNN.

[IMG]blob:http://www.cnn.com/5f142da7-9c7f-467d-a8f0-d9c17d0cbfb8[/IMG]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...est/index.html
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• BuzzFeed news is live broadcasting on Twitter (???) and shows the race at 49% to 49%.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        BuzzFeed news is live broadcasting on Twitter (???) and shows the race at 49% to 49%.
        This is going down to the wire.

Comment

Waaaaah?! Fox News said Moore was ahead! FAKE NEWS!!!

Literally, Hannity said FAKE NEWS about 10 times in the 5 minutes I was watching.
          Didn't Foxnews in their last poll say that Moore was going to lose this thing?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Didn't Foxnews in their last poll say that Moore was going to lose this thing?
            I don't know. Doesn't look like they are following it right this second. Maybe they are ignoring it now - FAKE NEWS!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 2.5% jones lead in counted votes per nytimes.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Sounds like black voter turnout is up over past elections, which is good for the guy who agrees with the constitutional amendment outlawing slavery.

Comment

• Jones up by 11,000 votes per MSNBC. And the vote nerd on that channel is really excited about it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• NYT just called it... Jones
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LOL @ Uncle Ted spreading fake news.

I had dinner tonight with a bunch of folks from Alabama. They are worried sick that Moore will win.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• ap sez done deal
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Who is this idiot on MSNBC saying that Doug Jones as a "centrist" candidate is fracturing Trump's base, claiming this is the model to defeating Trumpers and the Repubs nationwide.

That, and if the republicans run pedophiles in all their races.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            NYT just called it... Jones
                            Looks like Bishop (and all other write-ins) got a healthy 2%!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Looks like Bishop (and all other write-ins) got a healthy 2%!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• CNN calling it now too.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X