No announcement yet.

Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article. Yeah, NRO has been a respectable voice of reason during the Trump debacle.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      And this is the ultimate argument against anything to do with Trump. Mother was always right. Whether directly, or indirectly, you are who you associate with.
      Yep. The problem with the last election was there was no good candidate. Trump wasn't even the Republicans' choice. He had far less than a majority of the primary votes, but the crowded field allowed him to slip in. I think Hillary is equally despicable, albeit in different ways, so I didn't vote for either. Had I been forced, I probably would have voted for Trump because I think Hillary would have done lasting damage to the economy, but I also didn't think he would have such poor judgement to incite a psychotic dictator who controls a nuclear arsenal.

Looking back, I don't think that would have been the right choice, but it's still hard to know because we don't know how Hillary would have governed. She would have had equally thin skin, and been equally if not more vindictive, but sneakier about it. Her political IQ is exponentially higher than Trump's, so that may have muted some of her decisions as she tried to do just enough to keep the majority of the country happy. I'd like to see our primaries select the top two candidates and then have a run-off between them for the nomination. If that had happened, we'd likely have ended up with Kasich as the president, which would have been the best possible outcome, imo.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I read NR from time to time when I want an informed conservative perspective. It’s a respectable outlet. I’m not shocked they’d have that opinion.
      I don't read it often, but I follow it on twitter. I look at it as a conservative op-ed source, and read it from that perspective. It's similar to the WSJ op-ed section, except the WSJ will have editorials from liberals from time to time.
      sigpic
      "Outlined against a blue, gray
      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Heh

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Heh

Please tell me his campaign actually produced this poster.

Also another one I've heard online "Roy Moore -- Thrown Out of Three Courts, Including the Food Court."
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Peripherally related to the Moore campaign. A woman contacts the Post with a story that Moore impregnated her and drove her to Mississippi to have an abortion. The Post reporters try to verify her story and find inconsistencies. They dig up a gofundme page of hers asking for donations to help her move to NY, to start a job to "work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt of the liberal MSM." They confront her with this and the other inconsistencies of her story, and she declines to go forward with her story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.be124b39be36

Then it gets interesting. They stake out Project Veritas in New York, the organization that James O'Keefe runs. The reporters then see her car pull up to the office and stay there for an hour. Reporters then confront O'Keefe on the street and ask him about the woman, and visibly flustered he refuses to talk about her. Delicious, sweet irony.

I saw someone on Twitter make the comment along the lines of "so the way to combat fake news is with....fake news". Pardon me if I'm even more incredulous about his gotcha journalism with Planned Parenthood, and any other hit piece he's involved with.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Peripherally related to the Moore campaign. A woman contacts the Post with a story that Moore impregnated her and drove her to Mississippi to have an abortion. The Post reporters try to verify her story and find inconsistencies. They dig up a gofundme page of hers asking for donations to help her move to NY, to start a job to "work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt of the liberal MSM." They confront her with this and the other inconsistencies of her story, and she declines to go forward with her story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.be124b39be36

Then it gets interesting. They stake out Project Veritas in New York, the organization that James O'Keefe runs. The reporters then see her car pull up to the office and stay there for an hour. Reporters then confront O'Keefe on the street and ask him about the woman, and visibly flustered he refuses to talk about her. Delicious, sweet irony.

I saw someone on Twitter make the comment along the lines of "so the way to combat fake news is with....fake news". Pardon me if I'm even more incredulous about his gotcha journalism with Planned Parenthood, and any other hit piece he's involved with.

O'Keefe has never done anything that remotely resembles real journalism. He's dishonest. He's not equally as credible as the msm. Even the initial report about the ACORN stuff that landed him on the map (and caused the destruction of an organization that did some good in underserved communities) was fraudulent. I find it appalling his group is considered a charity. Conservatives should distance themselves from this guy. He's scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                O'Keefe has never done anything that remotely resembles real journalism. He's dishonest. He's not equally as credible as the msm. Even the initial report about the ACORN stuff that landed him on the map (and caused the destruction of an organization that did some good in underserved communities) was fraudulent. I find it appalling his group is considered a charity. Conservatives should distance themselves from this guy. He's scum.
                Ben Shapiro rips O'Keefe.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24015/...al-ben-shapiro

Comment

That’s good to see. I’ve noticed Shapiro hasn’t been afraid to break ranks when he feels it’s right. Sean Hannity he is not.

It's worth noting Trump and Bannon have supported O'Keefe, financially and otherwise.
                  Last edited by frank ryan; 11-27-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I need to remind myself not to read comments on those articles.

Comment

I need to remind myself not to read comments on those articles.
                      it might be fun to respond and call them by their real names of Igor, Sergei, Vladimir, etc. That usually gets them excited and causes their grammar to go out of whack. Then you can make fun of that too.

Comment

• Looks like Moore is ahead in the polls again. Stay classy Alabama GOP!

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...oy_moor_1.html

Comment

Looks like Moore is ahead in the polls again. Stay classy Alabama GOP!

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...oy_moor_1.html
                          Write in Ron Bishop!
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Doug Jones seems like a good guy.

Here's some other investing stuff on Moore:

Textbook co-authored by Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office
                            The course is also critical of the women's suffrage movement.

Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore co-authored a study course, published in 2011 and recently obtained by ThinkProgress, that instructs students that women should not be permitted to run for elected office. If women do run for office, the course argues, people have a moral obligation not to vote for them. The course is also critical of the women’s suffrage movement, which in 1920 secured some American women the right to vote.

The course, called “Law and Government: An Introductory Study Course,” includes 28 hours of audio and visual lectures given by Moore and others, as well as a study guide. The course is available for purchase on Amazon, where “Chief Justice Roy Moore” is listed as a co-author alongside Doug Phillips, Dr. Joseph C. Morecraft, and Dr. Paul Jehle.
                            https://thinkprogress.org/moore-stud...-135402ed8816/

Comment

• Sounds familiar.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Sounds familiar.
                                Who chains their wife to the stove?

Makes it SO much harder for them to do the yard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X