Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    So the only proof they have a Trump sexually abusing women is Trump admitting to sexually abusing women. Damnit it all, it is one of those classic he said/she said situations. Do you believe the woman who says she was sexually assaulted, or the man who admitted that he sexually assaulted women.
    the new defense from Trump is that it wasn't really his voice on that tape even though he admitted it before it was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      "Oh, you know those things I said he wrote in my yearbook? Well, I added those but the rest of it is true, damnit!"

Gotta give you credit. Finally one of your conspiracy theories was proven right. Well, at least half-right. I guess Moore still could have signed her yearbook.

Welcome to congress Senator Moore. Any faint hope of Jones winning has been destroyed.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I would be shocked if they support his election then expel him.
        That's probably the only thing they can do to keep me a registered republican this next cycle. Barring that I am bowing out until guys like Sasse, Kasich, and Romney can retake the party (hopefully). My attitude until now has been that Trump is disgusting but I believed it would run its course and eventually we'd get back to advocating for some conservative principles. But the capitulation on Moore by too many in the leadership is too much for me to stick around for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Gotta give you credit. Finally one of your conspiracy theories was proven right. Well, at least half-right. I guess Moore still could have signed her yearbook.

Welcome to congress Senator Moore. Any faint hope of Jones winning has been destroyed.
          Yep. The appended date changes everything. Just one big old huge conspiracy. Apparently these women were so worried that Roy Moore would go to DC and fight for God and decency, so the agreed to be part of a big elaborate scheme to bring him down, even if it comes at a huge personal cost to them. Sounds believable!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...nraveling.html

Young thinks Moore can plead ignorance. “Judge Moore made it perfectly clear: If he did date a teenager, he didn’t know about it,” Young said Monday on CNN. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been on a date and then asked a girl how old she was.” But the graduation card, like the inscription in Nelson’s yearbook, shows Moore knew both girls were in high school.

What’s most damning is the handwriting on the card. It’s indistinguishable from the handwriting in the yearbook. Nelson and Gibson didn’t know one another, yet both have old documents bearing Moore’s signature, and the writing matches other samples. To believe that the yearbook inscription is forged, you have to postulate that a master forger somehow got access to both Nelson’s yearbook in Anniston, Alabama, and the scrapbook in Gibson’s attic in Delray Beach, Florida. And you can’t blame the Post, which revealed Gibson’s story but not Nelson’s. Only one person had access to both women: Roy Moore.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Today, presently there is a difference judging by who is ousted. I’ve never said what Clinton did was ok. But he isn’t in office. Also, he wasn’t into young girls like Moore was, neither was Franken or Conyers.
            You sure about that? Bill rode the Lolita Express with convicted sex offender Epstein at least 26 times. Tatiana and the names of other girls were always or almost always on passenger registers of the same flights. Bill is and was a first class dirtbag.

Comment

Yep. The appended date changes everything. Just one big old huge conspiracy. Apparently these women were so worried that Roy Moore would go to DC and fight for God and decency, so the agreed to be part of a big elaborate scheme to bring him down, even if it comes at a huge personal cost to them. Sounds believable!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...nraveling.html
              So let me get this straight... Nelson, for about 40 years, forgot that Roy Moore had sex or whatever with her as a minor. She still forgot that Moore had an inappropriate sexual relationship with her when he was a significant public figure including Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama. She finally comes forward with her yearbook showing that Roy Moore signed it thus proving that he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with her as a minor. She briefly Roy Moore's signature in the yearbook for the news cameras but refused to let any experts to closely examine it. Then weeks later announces that she forget to mention that she forged much of it but everything else is true. Yep, you are right JL... that sounds totally believable!

It is really too bad Gloria Allred f*cked it up for all those other women that came forward. She should have advised her client to be totally honest upfront.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So let me get this straight... Nelson, for about 40 years, forgot that Roy Moore had sex or whatever with her as a minor. She still forgot that Moore had an inappropriate sexual relationship with her when he was a significant public figure including Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama. She finally comes forward with her yearbook showing that Roy Moore signed it thus proving that he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with her as a minor. She briefly Roy Moore's signature in the yearbook for the news cameras but refused to let any experts to closely examine it. Then weeks later announces that she forget to mention that she forged much of it but everything else is true. Yep, you are right JL... that sounds totally believable!

It is really too bad Gloria Allred f*cked it up for all those other women that came forward. She should have advised her client to be totally honest upfront.
                OMG, UT. You have cracked the conspiracy! :foilhat:

Porter, Moore’s spokeswoman, has lied with abandon. She claims that on CNN, Nelson’s attorney, Gloria Allred, “wouldn’t deny” that Nelson’s “yearbook is a forgery.” That’s a gross misrepresentation: What Allred demanded was a Senate investigation, under penalty of perjury, in which independent experts would compare the yearbook to known samples of Moore’s handwriting. Porter also claims that Corfman’s mother “disputes her arguments and her case.” “Her own mother doesn’t believe elements of her story,” says Porter. False again: Corfman’s mother confirms her daughter’s account and says she witnessed Moore meeting her daughter, contrary to his statements.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• So Uncle Ted, who do you think is pulling the strings on this conspiracy? The Rockefellers? The Trilateral Commission? The Clinton Foundation?

Comment

So Uncle Ted, who do you think is pulling the strings on this conspiracy? The Rockefellers? The Trilateral Commission? The Clinton Foundation?

The Pentaverate.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      The Pentaverate.

dang you just barely beat me to it!
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

OMG, UT. You have cracked the conspiracy! :foilhat:
                        I don't think Moore has denied that he dated teenage girls...

Roy Moore on whether he dated teenage girls: “Not generally, no”

Has he denied dating Nelson? Dating women as young as 16 as a 30 year old is indeed strange (even with their mother's permission, as he claims) but maybe not so strange in places like Alabama, Southern Utah, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, etc. (especially 40 years ago). And did he have sex with everyone he dated? One would think one of those young girls he dated would have said something to someone back 40 years ago and they would have done something about it. Did he have his own court records expunged?

Nevertheless, the senate should definitely investigate Moore if and when he becomes a Senator. Moore is definitely a dork especially when he wears that cowboy hat.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So Uncle Ted, who do you think is pulling the strings on this conspiracy? The Rockefellers? The Trilateral Commission? The Clinton Foundation?

Definitely the Clinton Foundation and the Colonel (with his wee bitty eyes and secret recipe)!
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I don't think Moore has denied that he dated teenage girls...

Roy Moore on whether he dated teenage girls: “Not generally, no”

Has he denied dating Nelson? Dating women as young as 16 as a 30 year old is indeed strange (even with their mother's permission, as he claims) but maybe not so strange in places like Alabama, Southern Utah, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, etc. (especially 40 years ago). And did he have sex with everyone he dated? One would think one of those young girls he dated would have said something to someone back 40 years ago and they would have done something about it. Did he have his own court records expunged?

Nevertheless, the senate should definitely investigate Moore if and when he becomes a Senator. Moore is definitely a dork especially when he wears that cowboy hat.
                            Oh boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              dang you just barely beat me to it!
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                The Pentaverate.

I had a proud father moment the other day when I was at someones house and they asked my daughter what her favorite movie was. She said "So I Married an Ax Murderer," but then I was disappointed when she added, "Well, that and White Chicks".

Comment

Working...
                                X