Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Come on. You can’t share that one while leaving out his friend’s strong defense about the time they ended up in a Vietnamese brothel with underage girls and Rog totally not being into it.
    1. He never pays. 2. He's not into that 'exotic' shit.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      1. He never pays. 2. He's not into that 'exotic' shit.
      But don’t vote for the evil democrat!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        But don’t vote for the evil democrat!
        That's right, Frank... Remember what the prophet said!

image.jpg

#WriteInRonBishop!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

[ATTACH]8391[/ATTACH]

#WriteInRonBishop!
          Yes, that prophet also thought MLK and the civil rights movement was evil and loved the John Birch Society. ETB lacked credibility when it comes to politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Yes, that prophet also thought MLK and the civil rights movement was evil and loved the John Birch Society. ETB lacked credibility when it comes to politics.
            After the fact it is obvious that ETB was talking as man rather than as a prophet for those but he nailed it about the republicans and democrats both being evil.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[ATTACH]8391[/ATTACH]

#WriteInRonBishop!
              The "best possible candidate" can be the same thing as the "lessor of two evils." That statement is logically inconsistent.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This is kind of funny.

11 weird moments during Moore's last campaign rally:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...lly/index.html

Comment

• I'm hoping the theory that many Republicans will stay home because they don't want to vote for Moore will end up helping Jones because his support will be more fired up. But who knows. The polling is contradicting itself, probably because no one can agree on what turnout to expect from each side.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    I'm hoping the theory that many Republicans will stay home because they don't want to vote for Moore will end up helping Jones because his support will be more fired up. But who knows. The polling is contradicting itself, probably because no one can agree on what turnout to expect from each side.
                    I'm hoping that both republicans and democrats will realize the error in their thinking and write-in Ron Bishop, the Libertarian.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm hoping that both republicans and democrats will realize the error in their thinking and write-in Ron Bishop, the Libertarian.
                      Yes, that would be the best choice of the three.

Comment

• This horse seems uncomfortable with a molester on its back.

Comment

• lol such a dork

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                            This horse seems uncomfortable with a molester on its back.

WTF?!?!

Can we get cowboy to review Moore’s riding skillz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• I thought maybe his ear piece was broken or something.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X