Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• "Abortion, sodomy, and materialism"

I guess "sodomy" is code for gay rights? Yeesh.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I must admit that I am going to miss Judge Roy Moore's bleached blonde wife. So fascinating in a big old train wreck kind of way.

This cracks me up every time.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          I did hear comments even on MSNBC admitting that Moore probably still wins without the allegations. But it is Alabama where Republicans are supposed to win statewide races by huge margins. My point was that the numbers from all the special elections of the past several months are showing serious erosion in GOP support. I do think that's caused by many voters who would normally be comfortable with the party being very uncomfortable with the bannon/trump transformation. And in a swing state like Virginia where the GOP had a seemingly insurmountable majority in the house, they got pounded.
          Oh - I agree that the GOP has issues. BIG issues. I also think there is a fracturing going on and the Bannon wing is one that has a lot of folks uncomfortable. I agree with all of that.

I'm simply saying those aren't the issues that lost the election for Moore. Glad to see at least MSNBC was able to recognize it was the allegations that did Moore in (which is almost as crazy to think about as Moore is). The network I was watching couldn't see that the morning after the election. Didn't even recognize it as a factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            Oh - I agree that the GOP has issues. BIG issues. I also think there is a fracturing going on and the Bannon wing is one that has a lot of folks uncomfortable. I agree with all of that.

I'm simply saying those aren't the issues that lost the election for Moore. Glad to see at least MSNBC was able to recognize it was the allegations that did Moore in (which is almost as crazy to think about as Moore is). The network I was watching couldn't see that the morning after the election. Didn't even recognize it as a factor.
            But on the other hand, Moore was already not that popular in Alabama as far and Republican politicians go. In his last supreme court election he barely won against a democrat. So you could argue the scandal pushed him back from 52% and winning to 49% and losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post

It’s absurd for anything to think it wasn’t the allegations. Moore would have won going away without that bad press. One of the nice things about Moore losing is it reflects poorly on Bannon. He helped Moore beat a plain vanilla ordinary, non-crazy Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                It’s absurd for anything to think it wasn’t the allegations. Moore would have won going away without that bad press. One of the nice things about Moore losing is it reflects poorly on Bannon. He helped Moore beat a plain vanilla ordinary, non-crazy Republican.
                You guys need to read the 538 article I linked to earlier. Roy Moore was a poor candidate before the allegations. The allegations just put things over the top.

If Republicans ordinarily win in Alabama by 25 or 30 points and the national environment favors Democrats by 10 points, you’d expect a “generic” Republican candidate to be ahead by 15 or 20 points. Instead, Moore’s lead was in the range of 5 to 10 points in polls before the sexual misconduct allegations came to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  You guys need to read the 538 article I linked to earlier. Roy Moore was a poor candidate before the allegations. The allegations just put things over the top.
                  That’s what my friends from Alabama keep telling me. Terrible candidate even before the allegations.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                    I’ll check it out.

Comment

• Moore was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court twice -- by Republicans. Apparently, Strange was kind of unpopular as well because of his connection to a corrupt, unpopular governor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        "Abortion, sodomy, and materialism"

I guess "sodomy" is code for gay rights? Yeesh.
                        Roy Moore performed a miracle this week. He found a way for a West Pointer to have a bad week!
                        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• He's back!

Roy Moore, who fell short with 2017 Senate bid, says he will run again for Alabama seat

So awesome. I hope we get to hear a lot more from his dumb belle wife.

Last edited by myboynoah; 06-20-2019, 07:42 PM.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• Moore is going to enable the impossible: He'll split the vote with another GOP candidate which will lead to Jones winning a second term.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                            X