Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Without googling them... name them.
    What the hell difference would it make whether I have memorized their names or not?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Without googling them... name them.
      Also, I can't even name the accuser you claim is on the radar.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        What the hell difference would it make whether I have memorized their names or not?
        Ms. Nelson looks very much like she is full of it: the signature on her yearbook (which she won't even show now) is suspect and her own step-son says she is full of sh*t. And she said she hadn't had any contact with Roy Moore since she was sexually assaulted even though Moore was the judge assigned to her divorce. Not to mention she has waited all this time along with these other women to finally come forward. Why didn't she mention anything when Moore was her divorce judge? I am betting now that most people will dismiss all these women's claims just based on Ms. Nelson is full of it and just think it is some dem election stunt. You should listen to PAC.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Why didn't she mention anything when Moore was her divorce judge? .
          Dude, Moore's lawyer lied about this yesterday: https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-mo...s-divorce-case

Comment

Ms. Nelson looks very much like she is full of it: the signature on her yearbook (which she won't even show now) is suspect and her own step-son says she is full of sh*t. And she said she hadn't had any contact with Roy Moore since she was sexually assaulted even though Moore was the judge assigned to her divorce. Not to mention she has waited all this time along with these other women to finally come forward. Why didn't she mention anything when Moore was her divorce judge? I am betting now that most people will dismiss all these women's claims just based on Ms. Nelson is full of it and just think it is some dem election stunt. You should listen to PAC.
            Classic Uncle Ted red herring. Gloria Allred being a horrible human being doesn't mean all this stuff is made up. No way all those people telling stories about his mall-cruising days are part of some grand conspiracy.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
              Dude, Moore's lawyer lied about this yesterday: https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-mo...s-divorce-case
              Another source on how it was a lie for the Moore camp: http://whnt.com/2017/11/16/court-rec...r-her-divorce/

Comment

• Roy Moore is from Alabama. Vigilantism ain't just a word there.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Ted, your Moore apologist stuff is fucking absurd. Put down twitter or 4chan or wherever you get this from.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Ted, your Moore apologist stuff is fucking absurd. Put down twitter or 4chan or wherever you get this from.
                    Frank, arguing that one of the accusers is lying and that such a lie undermines the credibility of the remaining likely truthful accusers does not make him an apologist. Nor is it absurd.

Unlike Ted, I don't htink her questionable veracity matters much because Moore is so bad in so many other ways and has so many other accusers that even if one accuser is lying and even if the timing was for maximum political effect he still shouldn't be elected.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Classic Uncle Ted red herring. Gloria Allred being a horrible human being doesn't mean all this stuff is made up. No way all those people telling stories about his mall-cruising days are part of some grand conspiracy.
                      The only proof Ms. Nelson had to offer is something written in her yearbook signed "Roy Moore D.A." (the same way her divorce documents were signed stamped and initialed by Moore's court clerk of many years later). It is not like she offered a picture of Moore groping her or something...

What proof do you have that Roy Moore sexually assaulted women other than hearsay of him cruising the mall?

Roy Moore is a bible-thumping bigot, however. There is plenty proof of that. The dumbass dems need to focus on what they can prove.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The only proof Ms. Nelson had to offer is something written in her yearbook signed "Roy Moore D.A." (the same way her divorce documents were signed stamped and initialed by Moore's court clerk of many years later). It is not like she offered a picture of Moore groping her or something...

What proof do you have that Roy Moore sexually assaulted women other than hearsay of him cruising the mall?

Roy Moore is a bible-thumping bigot, however. There is plenty proof of that. The dumbass dems need to focus on what they can prove.
                        Funny pic.

It is corroborating evidence that he had a pervy attraction to underage girls, thus giving weight to the initial accusations. Not sure what part of that is difficult to understand.

Also, see pelagius links.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Frank, arguing that one of the accusers is lying and that such a lie undermines the credibility of the remaining likely truthful accusers does not make him an apologist. Nor is it absurd.

Unlike Ted, I don't htink her questionable veracity matters much because Moore is so bad in so many other ways and has so many other accusers that even if one accuser is lying and even if the timing was for maximum political effect he still shouldn't be elected.
                          Ted, has play pretty fast and loose with the facts. Maybe he's not a Moore a apologist, but minimally he's the Gloria Allred of this thread.

Comment

Another source on how it was a lie for the Moore camp: http://whnt.com/2017/11/16/court-rec...r-her-divorce/
                            he only connection to Moore was that his office rubber-stamped a document requesting a dismissal of the case.
                            Ah, the signature stamp (and clerk initials) that Ms. Nelson copied for her late yearbook addition.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ah, the signature stamp (and clerk initials) that Ms. Nelson copied for her late yearbook addition.
                              You're more interesting when you're just a bot

Comment

You're more interesting when you're just a bot
                                Here is the link for your convenience: http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1343050
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X