BYU v. UMass - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU v. UMass - Predictions

Game 12 of the prediction contest. Comments on methodology welcome | cat > /dev/null

The first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

BYU|X
    UMass |Y

The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script. BYU or a reasonable variation* on the team name must be used or the script will not recognize (and hence record) your offering.

BYU|42
    UMASS|20
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

BYU|49
      UMASS|13
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

BYU|29
        Massachusetts|17

Comment

BYU|38
          ITSEDUCATIONAL|10

Comment

BYU|27
            UMass|21
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

BYU|45
              UMass|18

Comment

BYU|38
                UMASS|17

Comment

BYU|35
                  UMASS|21

Maybe the Y has found both a QB AND an offense (are they the same thing?)

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

BYU| 38
                    UMass| 28
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

BYU|31
                      UMass|17
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

BYU|28
                        MinuteMaid|24
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

BYU|30
                          UMass|12
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

BYU|34
                            UMass|24
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU|32
                              UMass|17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X