Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny twitter account featuring Joe C.

https://twitter.com/APJOEFAUX
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Is Critchlow the answer to what ails BYU right now? I can't honestly tell. I will say that, not two years ago, there was a true freshman QB who dropped some long bombs and won a few games. He was hailed on this board for his accuracy, in contrast to the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
        Is Critchlow the answer to what ails BYU right now? I can't honestly tell. I will say that, not two years ago, there was a true freshman QB who dropped some long bombs and won a few games. He was hailed on this board for his accuracy, in contrast to the starter.
        Dude. Don't be a buzzkill.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
          Maybe? There's simply not enough evidence.

That guy from two years ago will probably be the starter if he heals quickly and decides not to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Maybe? There's simply not enough evidence.

That guy from two years ago will probably be the starter if he heals quickly and decides not to transfer.
            Will Tanner have his degree after this year? Because that's the only way he would be able to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Will Tanner have his degree after this year? Because that's the only way he would be able to transfer.
              Doesn't he still have a redshirt year available?
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Doesn't he still have a redshirt year available?
                Yes (hence the attention paid to his kneel-downs in the Michigan State game last year).
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I checked out Critchlow's Senior highlight reel: http://www.hudl.com/profile/1140281/joe-critchlow

I can see why Detmer is high on him. AP Joe doesn't have a cannon, but he can hit some tight windows and isn't afraid of the timing routes.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    I checked out Critchlow's Senior highlight reel: http://www.hudl.com/profile/1140281/joe-critchlow

I can see why Detmer is high on him. AP Joe doesn't have a cannon, but he can hit some tight windows and isn't afraid of the timing routes.
                    I wonder if we made any effort to go after his WR, #85. That guy made Critchlow look pretty good a bunch of times. Very Mitch Matthews.

EDIT: A little googling reveals he now plays basketball at Lipscomb (and his last name is actually Mathews).
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Misery brings out the fire from Duderino. He’s been throwing heat all day.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                          X