Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Critchlow train!!!

Choo! Choo!

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Gotta love the smile on his face. True freshman starting for his favorite team and playing for his idol. I know it's only UNLV, but with how this season is going it's a big win and dude deserves to smile all the way home.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Here we go, Critchlow, here we go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I am a JC fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

https://twitter.com/DurrantMark/stat...41716007124993

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

So he's already done the mission thing?
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Yes. Committed to Southern Utah before the mish and transferred once he got back. Ed Lamb recruit at both SUI and BYU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a delightful kid. Like I said last night, he made it fun to watch. I am on the train and ready to roll. Plus, he LOOKS like a modern BYU kid.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Comment

You can't tell by the cadence of his delivery? Total RM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      What a delightful kid. Like I said last night, he made it fun to watch. I am on the train and ready to roll. Plus, he LOOKS like a modern BYU kid.
                      I felt stirrings of hope.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        You can't tell by the cadence of his delivery? Total RM.

It's funny because it's true...

Comment

I felt stirrings of hope.
                          These stirrings, this is the spirit telling you that JC is gonna kick some ass!

Comment

I don’t know if Critchlow is the answer to our prayers, but it was nice to see a QB with some accuracy. He had a few bad passes, but had some that were promising.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

adios mangum. bye felicia!
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                              X