Thread: 6-9, 260-pound BYU-bound football player from Nigeria tackling opportunity at Juan Di

Default 6-9, 260-pound BYU-bound football player from Nigeria tackling opportunity at Juan Di

Deseret News

6-9, 260-pound BYU-bound football player from Nigeria tackling opportunity at Juan Diego
    Deseret News
    Turns out, the Soaring Eagle wasn't just getting a humongous addition who craves rebounds and carves out a lot of space in the lane to its basketball team. Opara had fallen in love with football after attending a Washington Redskins game and through ...

More...

Kid looks older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    Kid looks older than me.
    Don't care... given our recruiting these days we'll take him.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

If I recall correctly, Ziggy also initially had hopes to play hoops before joining the football team. Hopefully Opara has even more parallels to Ansah's playing careers as time passes. He'll at least have more playing experience before he arrives on campus than Ziggy did.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71