We're still playing football? BYU vs UNLV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esad, unlv!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Lol @ falafel for not attending. I hope his kid had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Best QB performance this year? Felt like it.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Lol @ falafel for not attending. I hope his kid had a good time.

:rockon1:

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
              Best QB performance this year? Felt like it.
              160 yards? No. Tanner against SJSU.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Can't speak for falafel, but my son had a good time watching it with me.

And now he's off to bed instead of spending the next 90 minutes getting out of the parking lot so we can go do baptisms for the dead tomorrow.

Comment

• That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      160 yards? No. Tanner against SJSU.
                      Yards wise you're right. But this Critchlow kid brought back excitement, some very nice passing, and a nice spiral. I'll take this win. And as bad as UNLV might be, they are better than SJSU.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

i hope falafels son had a nice bonding experience with his new stepdad
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Wait, Falafel, a LV resident didn't even go to the game?

Thats sad. Bro.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• A very pleasant game to watch. I thought it was also well officiated. It’s weird that a true freshman showed better poise than his upperclassman predecessor. I don’t think it was due only to inferior competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

And now he's off to bed instead of spending the next 90 minutes getting out of the parking lot so we can go do baptisms for the dead tomorrow.
                              lol. The game ended at 10:55. We walked to the parking lot, drove out in about 15 seconds, and were home by 11:20. And I live about as far away from the stadium as you can live in LV.

My son had a blast at his first ever BYU football game. As we walked to the car he said it was "possibly the best day of [his] life, but definitely top 5."

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                lol. The game ended at 10:55. We walked to the parking lot, drove out in about 15 seconds, and were home by 11:20. And I live about as far away from the stadium as you can live in LV.

My son had a blast at his first ever BYU football game. As we walked to the car he said it was "possibly the best day of [his] life, but definitely top 5."

That's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X