X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

You can’t change a tiger’s stripes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Despite all his punishment, he is still a horse's ass.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Looking more likely that St. Mary’s could miss out on the tourney.

That would be sweet. Hey Bennett, maybe next year play a non-conference game outside of California for once.

Comment

That would be such a great consolation prize.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          I had a friend who played football for a couple of years at K-State following Ricks. He said K-State had that policy but he felt like the coaches basically used it as an excuse to downplay education while they were there by saying they could always come back after football and finish the degree. So lots of players would do just the bare minimum to remain eligible with the NCAA. I'm not much of a fan of Coach Snyder.
          People act like Snyder is a kindly old grandfather-figure, but that's not really an intuitive path to success at a school with no inherent advantages. My impression is that he's a mean old taskmaster who does what it takes to win.

Comment

Davidson has a player from Iceland.

Bet you didn't know that.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

His high school was Fjölbrautaskóli Suðurnesja.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

St. Mary’s didn’t make it. Maybe I’m supposed to want the WCC to do well but I don’t care.

I’m happy about that. Those guys suck and BYU kept them out.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  St. Mary’s didn’t make it. Maybe I’m supposed to want the WCC to do well but I don’t care.

Amen. ESAD, Gaels.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Gaels knock the Cougars out of the NIT.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Thank goodness, BYU slips in as a 6 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

They need to schedule better outside of the conference, and maybe travel outside of California once in a while.

Comment

Utes are ecstatic about the NIT bid!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Utes are ecstatic about the NIT bid!

That is hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              That is hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              It's their higher than expected seed that causes them to celebrate. Something about being Number 2. Is a parade in order?

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                It's their higher than expected seed that causes them to celebrate. Something about being Number 2. Is a parade in order?
                                BYU got a #2 seed in the NIT a couple of years ago. Big deal.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-12-2018, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X