Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like one PAC12 team is in the field of 64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

so ASU and UCLA getting in over USC was a major complaint many had going in. looks like the committee knows what they are doing!
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

These camera angles from the drones are terrible. While they may be good for film study, they make it nearly impossible to see fouls, travels, etc.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          These camera angles from the drones are terrible. While they may be good for film study, they make it nearly impossible to see fouls, travels, etc.
          THIS ^^^ I feel like I bought cheap upper deck seats. Which reminds me there were quite a few Utes in the upper deck of the T-mobile. Occasionally I would glance up and notice they were all watching the game almost exclusively on the video board - since it actually showed a normal camera angle.

Comment

UMBC getting all chesty.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Way to make me want you to lose by 50 in the second round, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Way to make me want you to lose by 50 in the second round, guys.
                      Are you kidding? That dude running their Twitter account deserves a promotion, a raise, and to see a real life naked girl.

He's been gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        Are you kidding? That dude running their Twitter account deserves a promotion, a raise, and to see a real life naked girl.

He's been gold.
                        Nah. There’s funny. There’s salty. And there’s funny and salty. That dude is mostly just salty.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Nah. There’s funny. There’s salty. And there’s funny and salty. That dude is mostly just salty.
                          Must be a matter of perception. I think he’s funny.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Good stuff UMBC Twitter. The interaction with Seth Davis cracked me up. “Virginia. Sharpie.”

Comment

• I know this is my constant rant but I swear I will never understand benching players for foul trouble.

Tennessee has one of their best players Schofield get his 4th foul so they bench him — “Gotta sit him” the announcers agree. While he’s sitting Loyola’s win probability goes from 70% to 95%. Uhh... most games aren’t decided in the last few minutes.

Comment

• I enjoy march madness.

Comment

Working...
                                X