Which of you voted for Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    We are so lucky to have you here to categorize us. Thank you for your contribution.
    i thought you claimed to not be a trump voter?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
      I did and feel no need to apologize. The choice was Hillary or Trump. Crooked Hillary is still crooked and just as much of a narcissist as Trump.

From the top of my head: Gorsuch is on the supreme court, more conservative judges are being put on the bench, federal regulations are being reduced, federal employees are 20,000+ fewer, ISIS is finally being demolished, unemployment is at 4.1%, stock market is at all time highs, tax reform is in the works, Obama's decree by EO and lawlessness is no more, a previously unconstrained EPA is being put in check, school choice has a friend at the Dept of Education, the justice department is less corrupt, and I could go on and on.

Is Trump a loud-mouthed, pompous, petty jerk. Yes. I detest that and wish it were otherwise, but I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Your vote for Trump was wasted in Oregon. As was mine for Killary.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        I didn’t. Voted for E Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        same!
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by ByronMarchant View Post
          Come clean.

And say you're sorry.
          Your Mom.

Comment

Is Trump a loud-mouthed, pompous, overtly racist, dangerous, ignorant, uneducable, pathologically lying, admitted serial sexual assailant and unrepentant dumb fuck who is basically trying to ruin our democracy by suppressing First Amendment rights, pushing voter disenfranchisement, and adopting a Nationalist agenda? Yes.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Write in Mitt!!!
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                i thought you claimed to not be a trump voter?
                In creek's defense he was drunk and gay when he voted for Drumpf.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I voted for Johnson! Let's hope the Libertarians give us a better choice next time.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Who said it? Crockett, or Trump?

"But the reason our stock market is so successful is because of me. I've always been great with money, I've always been great with jobs, that's what I do. And I've done it well, I've done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I've done well. But we have a tremendous amount of strength because of what's happened. You know, think of it -- $5.5 trillion worth of value.

"But also, look at ISIS. Look at our military budget that we just had approved. We're at $700 billion, and by the way, going up. We make the best military equipment in the world. A shot was just taken by Iran, at my opinion, at Saudi Arabia. You know about that, right? You saw the missile that went out? And our system knocked the missile out of the air. That's how good we are. Nobody makes what we make, and now we're selling it all over the world.

"One of the reasons our markets are so high and our defense companies are doing so well is I am demanding our allies and people we are working with that they buy our equipment. Now, there's two advantages to that. Number one, we make by far the best equipment, but, number two, they're buying from us.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Who said it? Crockett, or Trump?

Good one.

Comment

Didn't vote for Trump, but do regret voting for Ms. Clinton... many feel likewise:

12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

It has been almost exactly one year since President Trump shocked the world by defeating Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. And he might well do it again today.

Confronted with the events of the past 12 months and even Trump's unprecedented unpopularity — 59 percent disapprove of his presidency — a new poll shows that 2016 voters look as though they'd still pick Trump, albeit about as narrowly as they did before.

The Washington Post-ABC News poll asked respondents how they'd vote in a redo of the 2016 election, and, if anything, Clinton seems to have lost more ground than Trump. Among those who voted, 46 percent say they picked Clinton last year and 43 percent picked Trump — a slightly more favorable sample than the 2016 election, in which Clinton won the popular vote by two percentage points. But in a head-to-head rematch, Clinton's support drops even more than Trump's does, and they wind up in a 40-40 tie. Given that Trump overperformed in key, blue-leaning swing states, that means he'd probably have won again.

Interestingly, Clinton actually seems to have lost that ground because of disillusioned Democrats. Even as the Trump presidency has unified the Democratic Party against him and his policies, just 72 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Clinton in a rematch — vs. the 84 percent who said they did vote for Clinton last year. Trump's share of the Republican Party, meanwhile, dropped just five points from 89 percent who said they did vote for him to 84 percent who said they would do it again.

(Almost all of the Democrats who would no longer vote for Clinton would opt for a third choice — 9 percent go to Gary Johnson, Jill Stein or someone else — while the others would not pick a candidate. Trump does not pick up any of this support)

Clinton also loses 10 points in terms of support from nonwhite voters. While 64 percent say they voted for her, just 54 percent said they would do so in a rematch.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Evan Mcmullin. No regrets.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

From the top of my head: Gorsuch is on the supreme court, more conservative judges are being put on the bench, federal regulations are being reduced, federal employees are 20,000+ fewer, ISIS is finally being demolished, unemployment is at 4.1%, stock market is at all time highs, tax reform is in the works, Obama's decree by EO and lawlessness is no more, a previously unconstrained EPA is being put in check, school choice has a friend at the Dept of Education, the justice department is less corrupt, and I could go on and on.
                            ]
                            Do you mean Devos? Better check politico; that friend of choice won't be around much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

A cardboard box. No regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                McMullin? Who's that? Oh, McDeadbeat. Is he going to run against Hatch?
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X