Which of you voted for Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    McMullin? Who's that? Oh, McDeadbeat. Is he going to run against Hatch?
    Redstate blog. Haha.

Hey, aren't you guy saying he would employ his kids in a tax-evasion scheme involving bitcoin? Might be careful with those "deadbeat" labels, amigo.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I too voted for McMullin. If I lived in a place where the vote would have been close, I would’ve voted for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I too voted for McMullin. If I lived in a place where the vote would have been close, I would’ve voted for Hillary.
        Good hell, Frank. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the spawn of satan. Of course, a vote for Drumpf is a vote for satan himself but there were other options.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

E-Mac. There was no good candidate in 2016.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Same. Agreed. I sure hope we have better options in the future.
            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
            SU

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Good hell, Frank. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the spawn of satan. Of course, a vote for Drumpf is a vote for satan himself but there were other options.
              Some of us who voted for the spawn of satan had ulterior motives. Maybe not realistic motives, but we did have our reasons.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Exactly. Satan, spawn of Satan or libertarian lightweight.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Some of us who voted for the spawn of satan had ulterior motives. Maybe not realistic motives, but we did have our reasons.
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                  X