X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of you voted for Trump?

Come clean.

And say you're sorry.

Pretty sure the reason you didn't get a good response last time you asked this was because it wasn't in its own thread, so this one should work.

Comment

And which of you voted for (and even wasted your money on) the democratic party candidate?

Confess up, y'all... And consider what could have been:

Report: Donna Brazile mulled trying to replace Clinton with Biden as nominee

Donna Brazile, the former interim Democratic National Committee chair, wrote in her new memoir that she considered pushing for the removal of Hillary Clinton from the 2016 ticket and replacing her with then-Vice President Joe Biden, according to a report published Saturday.

The Washington Post, which obtained an advanced copy of her memoir, reported that Brazile wrote that Clinton's campaign was "anemic" and had taken on "the odor of failure."
      [...]
      http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/politi...ort/index.html

Wait... I thought it was the Russian hackers?!?

For the record, again, I voted for the libertarians (and Rand Paul in the Republican primary).
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I did and feel no need to apologize. The choice was Hillary or Trump. Crooked Hillary is still crooked and just as much of a narcissist as Trump.

From the top of my head: Gorsuch is on the supreme court, more conservative judges are being put on the bench, federal regulations are being reduced, federal employees are 20,000+ fewer, ISIS is finally being demolished, unemployment is at 4.1%, stock market is at all time highs, tax reform is in the works, Obama's decree by EO and lawlessness is no more, a previously unconstrained EPA is being put in check, school choice has a friend at the Dept of Education, the justice department is less corrupt, and I could go on and on.

Is Trump a loud-mouthed, pompous, petty jerk. Yes. I detest that and wish it were otherwise, but I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
          I did and feel no need to apologize. The choice was Hillary or Trump. Crooked Hillary is still crooked and just as much of a narcissist as Trump.

From the top of my head: Gorsuch is on the supreme court, more conservative judges are being put on the bench, federal regulations are being reduced, federal employees are 20,000+ fewer, ISIS is finally being demolished, unemployment is at 4.1%, stock market is at all time highs, tax reform is in the works, Obama's decree by EO and lawlessness is no more, a previously unconstrained EPA is being put in check, school choice has a friend at the Dept of Education, the justice department is less corrupt, and I could go on and on.

Is Trump a loud-mouthed, pompous, petty jerk. Yes. I detest that and wish it were otherwise, but I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Lol, Trump had nothing to do with destroying ISIS. He uses EOs more than Obama did. Clearly Jeff Sessions is very honest and forthcoming. You're up in the night.
          Last edited by frank ryan; 11-04-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Lol, Trump had nothing to do with destroying ISIS. He uses EOs more than Obama did. You're up in the night.
            Frank Ryan, meet James Mattis. James Mattis, meet Frank Ryan. Frank, James Mattis, put in place by President Trump, is pursuing and succeeding at an ISIS annihilation strategy after Obama's rather lackluster efforts.

You sort of have a point on Trump on a faster pace for executive order usage so far. However, Trumps EO #s are rather inflated by using EOs to undo Obama's EOs (almost half so far are reversals).

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
              Frank Ryan, meet James Mattis. James Mattis, meet Frank Ryan. Frank, James Mattis, put in place by President Trump, is pursuing and succeeding at an ISIS annihilation strategy after Obama's rather lackluster efforts.

You sort of have a point on Trump on a faster pace for executive order usage so far. However, Trumps EO #s are rather inflated by using EOs to undo Obama's EOs (almost half so far are reversals).
              you are a full on mouth breathing dingus
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I was going to hold my nose and vote for him, but in the end I just couldn't do it. I voted for the Utah county guy

I still think Hillary should be in jail for the way she and her office mishandled classified material.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  You got me pegged, bro.

You on the other hand are the CS version of Trump with your childish insults and posts. Please just put me on ignore and you can be on your merry way.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    We are so lucky to have you here to categorize us. Thank you for your contribution.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronMarchant View Post
                      Come clean.

And say you're sorry.
                      I am curious. What do you want them to apologize for?
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

In election-related confessions, I voted as a female. Not while dressed as one, but while listed as one. There was a system upgrade or something and I noticed a couple of days before voting that it had me listed as a female (I'm not) and it was too close to the date to change online, so I had to 'splain myself when I went to vote. That has since been updated.
                        I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                          In election-related confessions, I voted as a female. Not while dressed as one, but while listed as one. There was a system upgrade or something and I noticed a couple of days before voting that it had me listed as a female (I'm not) and it was too close to the date to change online, so I had to 'splain myself when I went to vote. That has since been updated.
                          I thought you meant you voted for Hills.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Not me. I also won't vote for him in 2020.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I didn’t. Voted for E Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X