Game shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game shows

Who watches them very often? Family feud I have watched before, Jeopardy fun to play along when I watch it. Price is right when not at work though haven,t watched it for some time. Neighbor of mine was on let's make a deal. Old time. Some came and went growing up, Bob Eubanks real filthy with newlywed game and card sharks. Who watches them or any. I can,t get into wheel of fortune myself.

I love me some Jeopardy. That about wraps it up for me though. My little brother once appeared on Win Ben Stein's Money and he won Ben Stein's Money. Ben had a fit, thought it should've been a tie.

Comment

wife loves wheel of fortune. I don't like wheel but am fan of jeopardy. sports jeopardy with dan Patrick is fun and watch on occasion. other game shows not so much don't do it for me.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

i watch every episode of jeopardy
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          wife loves wheel of fortune. I don't like wheel but am fan of jeopardy. sports jeopardy with dan Patrick is fun and watch on occasion. other game shows not so much don't do it for me.
          Wheel of fortune just seems sad to me. Pat Sajak going through the motions, making lame jokes even he hates, watching him sometimes mercilessly lampooning unwitting contestants but without deriving any visible satisfaction because it seems like no one gets it, Vanna White looking great for her age but also being just as vacuous and earnest in performing a job that requires the mental acuity of a dachsund. And they have been doing this since before I was in college. yikes.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Wheel of fortune just seems sad to me. Pat Sajak going through the motions, making lame jokes even he hates, watching him sometimes mercilessly lampooning unwitting contestants but without deriving any visible satisfaction because it seems like no one gets it, Vanna White looking great for her age but also being just as vacuous and earnest in performing a job that requires the mental acuity of a dachsund. And they have been doing this since before I was in college. yikes.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Game shows

Funny.

Those clips remind me of this classic:

Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 11-02-2017, 03:20 PM.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Have any of you seen this current Jeopardy champion? I watched him tonight for the first time and it was unreal how he dominated.

Picked up his 9th win and has about 1/4 of Ken Jennings winnings already. Jennings won 74 times.

A couple shows ago, he became the first player ever to top the $100,000 mark for one show when he set the one day record of $109k. Today he put up $106k.

Anyway, seems he was born for this and it wouldn't surprise me if he forces some kind of rule change.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Have any of you seen this current Jeopardy champion? I watched him tonight for the first time and it was unreal how he dominated.

Picked up his 9th win and has about 1/4 of Ken Jennings winnings already. Jennings won 74 times.

A couple shows ago, he became the first player ever to top the $100,000 mark for one show when he set the one day record of $109k. Today he put up $106k.

Anyway, seems he was born for this and it wouldn't surprise me if he forces some kind of rule change.
                  yeah he’s been great. it’s probably only a matter of time until he makes a bad bet on a daily double, but his strategy is rutter level and his knowledge base is crazy. he was on a game show called the chase that really displayed his insane trivia knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    yeah he’s been great. it’s probably only a matter of time until he makes a bad bet on a daily double, but his strategy is rutter level and his knowledge base is crazy. he was on a game show called the chase that really displayed his insane trivia knowledge.
                    I thought this must not be his first rodeo.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

I watched got the first time tonight, unreal.

Comment

I've seen all of his appearances; he dominates the game. I actually don't enjoy the viewing experience as much when they start at the bottom of the categories, and he's kind of robotic like Alex Jacobs (sp?). No denying his skills, though.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          I've seen all of his appearances; he dominates the game. I actually don't enjoy the viewing experience as much when they start at the bottom of the categories, and he's kind of robotic like Alex Jacobs (sp?). No denying his skills, though.
                          i always enjoy watching people who are dominant at the highest levels of their craft. it's crazy impressive. but i do agree that it isn't as enjoyable to watch when all they have left is the $200 and $400 answers and the dude is up by $20k in the first round.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

I thought this must not be his first rodeo.

Comment

Crazy.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                              X