Why cut taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah we did, man. Ask Walter... He will tell you and show you the pictures.
    Brown children don't count. So you can keep cheerleading for the bombings to continue frank.

USA! USA! USA!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      The growth will cover part, but not all of the tax cuts. Duh.

Unless we do something to cut spending, all this means is even more deficit spending.
      Cutting spending is pretty easy, JL... We can stop listening to NYT, Guardian, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the other so called news about how terrorists are our worst nightmare and stop fighting these stoopid wars:

If anything, we should be fighting the war on heart disease and cancer.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Cutting spending is pretty easy, JL... We can stop listening to NYT, Guardian, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and the other so called news about how terrorists are our worst nightmare and stop fighting these stoopid wars:

How can we do that the Libertarian way? Letting people rot so they get weeded out of the genepool?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          How can we do that the Libertarian way? Letting people rot so they get weeded out of the genepool?
          By not spending on the money we now spend on defense spending there would be lots of folks that would have extra money would most likely donate to the American Heart Association and the American Cancer Society... Heck, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos could give them enough just between the two of them.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Seems to be really hard for our politicians.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Seems to be really hard for our politicians GOP'ers and Dims.
              FIFY.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That's a fascinating graphic, but shouldn't we be focused on premature death? Everybody is going to die from something, and if you live long enough you are going to get some sort of cancer or heart disease, I would guess.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

FIFY.
                  We don’t have any elected Libertardian politicians, so no worries about them being confused with the two parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    We don’t have any elected Libertardian politicians, so no worries about them being confused with the two parties.
                    #FakeNews Sorry Frank... Nationwide, there are 164 Libertarians holding elected offices.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

#FakeNews Sorry Frank... Nationwide, there are 164 Libertarians holding elected offices.
                      yes, how could one forget the great debates in the run up to the kohls fire district board
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        That's a fascinating graphic, but shouldn't we be focused on premature death? Everybody is going to die from something, and if you live long enough you are going to get some sort of cancer or heart disease, I would guess.
                        What? No one dies prematurely from heart disease or cancer?
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What? No one dies prematurely from heart disease or cancer?
                          Not very many death certificates list the cause of death as "very old." They blame it on heart failure, which is chalked up to heart disease, or some sort of cancer, which might not be worth fighting anymore. My grandmother died at 101. She had survived cancer once but had a second type diagnosed when she was 99. WHen she died 2.5 years later, it might have been from the untreated cancer, or she might have just stopped living. I think the death certif refernced heart issues, but I am not sure. At her age, it was time and no one felt like it was a great tragedy to go, even if cancer or heart disease caused it.

SO, sure, lots of people die prematurely, but do they back the non-premature deaths out of the stats we talk about?
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Texas has two and Utah has one.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Not very many death certificates list the cause of death as "very old." They blame it on heart failure, which is chalked up to heart disease, or some sort of cancer, which might not be worth fighting anymore. My grandmother died at 101. She had survived cancer once but had a second type diagnosed when she was 99. WHen she died 2.5 years later, it might have been from the untreated cancer, or she might have just stopped living. I think the death certif refernced heart issues, but I am not sure. At her age, it was time and no one felt like it was a great tragedy to go, even if cancer or heart disease caused it.

SO, sure, lots of people die prematurely, but do they back the non-premature deaths out of the stats we talk about?
                              OK, so I am right about my assertion that Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos could fully fund all the research that the American Heart Association and the American Cancer Society need.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I should have said national office. Not HOA or PTA president.

Comment

Working...
                                X