• Universal Paperclips

Has anyone played this?

http://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips/index2.html
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

i don't get it. what is this?
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Ah I am a new paperclip manufacturer! love it figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Ah I am a new paperclip manufacturer! love it figured it out.

Comment

Thoughts:

- Choose memory over processors early on. You get bottlenecked on max ops easily. It's far easier to generate the ops so processors are not important early on. It's also easy to generate ops quickly when the quantum states are good.
          - The strategic modelling is weird. I haven't figured out a use for that. EDIT: The strategic modelling generates yomi which lets you upgrade your investment engines, among other things.
          - The investment engine is cool. I'm working on generating enough cash to buy out my competitor.

Comment

what does the quantum computing do? I click it sometimes but cant really tell what it does

Comment

what does the quantum computing do? I click it sometimes but cant really tell what it does
              Click it when the squares are filled in. If the qOps is positive click away and you can quickly fill your operations meter (and even go above it a bit).

Comment

And the creativity meter below the operations meter runs only when the operations meter is full.

Comment

This is a fun time suck.

Comment

I just cured male pattern baldness. You guys can thank me later

Comment

what do you nerds do for work??!!
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Well today I valued a $300 million dollar consumer brand for a $150 million dollar ABL facility. Also I cured male pattern baldness in a super exciting paperclip manufacturing business game.

Comment

full autonomy attained (my drones took over the world) it took 3 hours and 21 minutes but I pretty much just let it run.

Comment

full autonomy attained (my drones took over the world) it took 3 hours and 21 minutes but I pretty much just let it run.
                            Spoiler for spoiler:
                            Apparently turning everything and everyone on Earth into paperclips marks the end of only the first stage of the game. After about 5 minutes of playing stage 2, I caused a Quantum Temporal Inversion, which reset everything.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Nice. I just shit down the computer and am headed to the bar for the dodger game. Have to check that out later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X