Tire Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Seattle Ute, that is a very clever thread title swap. But seriously go fuck yourself.
    What's with you and the expletives lately?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      1-7

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        1-7
        At times you clearly reveal your ute-dom.

You guys (and ladies, of course) are as predictable as SU is here. Its more sad than anything.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I’m going to make a prediction. I’m about 100 percent sure it will happen (I suppose nothing is 100 percent sure, even that the sun will rise), because doing this or not is an idiot test for BYU’s leaders and fat cats, and despite everything I don’t think they’re idiots. Sitake will be fired end of this year or next. Whether it’s this year or next depends on Ken N’s situation. Sitake will go and Ken N will replace him. This solves so many problems for BYU all at once. BYU becomes almost instantly respectable on and off the field again. BYU is guaranteed to have winning seasons. The poly pipeline is not offended. The only problem is that the vaunted passing tradition is subdued, at least for a number of years. But BYU leaders and alumni have learned how little that matters compared to other things.

Mark this for a swish.

I hope I’m wrong. I really do. BYU, don’t listen to me, like you always do.
          Last edited by SeattleUte; 10-25-2017, 09:39 PM.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            I’m going to make a prediction. I’m about 100 percent sure it will happen (I suppose nothing is 100 percent sure, even that the sun will rise), because doing this or not is an idiot test for BYU’s leaders, and despite everything I don’t think they’re idiots. Sitake will be fired end of this year or next. Whether it’s this year or next depends on Ken N’s situation. Sitake will go and Ken N will replace him. This solves so many problems for BYU all at once. BYU becomes almost instantly respectable on and off the field again. BYU is guaranteed to have winning seasons. The poly pipeline is not offended.

Mark this for a swish.

What YO said.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ken N ain’t coming even though he would improve our results. He ain’t dumb and has a good thing going.

BTW aesthetically I hate the idea of Ken N at BYU but he would do better in terms of wins and losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I’m going to make a prediction. I’m about 100 percent sure it will happen (I suppose nothing is 100 percent sure, even that the sun will rise), because doing this or not is an idiot test for BYU’s leaders and fat cats, and despite everything I don’t think they’re idiots. Sitake will be fired end of this year or next. Whether it’s this year or next depends on Ken N’s situation. Sitake will go and Ken N will replace him. This solves so many problems for BYU all at once. BYU becomes almost instantly respectable on and off the field again. BYU is guaranteed to have winning seasons. The poly pipeline is not offended. The only problem is that the vaunted passing tradition is subdued, at least for a number of years. But BYU leaders and alumni have learned how little that matters compared to other things.

Mark this for a swish.

Do you know why you're wrong? $$$ Think like an MBA.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Mark this for a swish.

So Sitake will get fired this year or maybe next year. And Ken N might replace him depending on Ken's situation at the time. Bold prediction(s)!

Comment

Mark this for a swish.

Wrong thread!

Or maybe you can call it both ways. Perhaps SU is the CS Nostradamus.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      He probably has not been reading the 13th AoF lately.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

was reading through the other thread and thinking, I can't believe SU hasn't chimed in, and done the usual SU thing. Did a quick search, and sure enough- a ute's going to ute.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          was reading through the other thread and thinking, I can't believe SU hasn't chimed in, and done the usual SU thing. Did a quick search, and sure enough- a ute's going to ute.
                          Art, if you are crazy enough to go to LA Ute's board, you deserve what you get.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Art, if you are crazy enough to go to LA Ute's board, you deserve what you get.
                            Huh? What does this have to do with the UB40? the only time i read that is when i feel like perusing the game thread, after I know the Ute's lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              Huh? What does this have to do with the UB40? the only time i read that is when i feel like perusing the game thread, after I know the Ute's lost.
                              Sorry. Misunderstood your post.

Would be funny to read the game thread for the UW game.

Comment

I want to make it clear that I don’t accept or condone racist BYU fan perceptions that poly recruits will base their decision as to choice of college on whether or not BYU has a poly coach or has fired a poly coach. I am just expressing BYU brass and fat cat reasoning for better or worse.
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                                X