Tire Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Fire

I’m hearing rumors from well placed sources that this may be the last straw, The Church May extinguish the football program.

BYU, the San Francisco Dons of college football.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Go away.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

And tell LA Ute he is FOS on that rumor.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Go die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          I’m hearing rumors from well placed sources that this may be the last straw, The Church May extinguish the football program.

San Francisco has a basketball team. So you're saying we'll be fine? weird way to do it, but thanks.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

The title would have worked better if you used the British spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

I was just thinking that we haven't done one of these derivative threads in a long time.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  And tell LA Ute he is FOS on that rumor.
                  SU, don't confuse a legit rumor with LAU's wet dream.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

"well placed sources"

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      "well placed sources"
                      On a positive note, SU is good for another 10 years for his next colonoscopy exam.
                      One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                      SU

Comment

Ute coping mechanisms. Heh.

I may no longer be a Cougar fan, but fuck the Utes and their shitty fan base. Fuck you all. Spare me the BoT loyalty indignance.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Ute coping mechanisms. Heh.

I may no longer be a Cougar fan, but fuck the Utes and their shitty fan base. Fuck you all. Spare me the BoT loyalty indignance.
                          lol
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post

Dear SU,

You are a sociopath and need to change your ways.

Signed,

The BOT, Cougar Nation, and Your Mom

Comment

Seattle Ute, that is a very clever thread title swap. But seriously go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X