X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series 2017

Let's go Dodgers!!

103 degree game time temp. Yikes!
    At least both teams are used to the heat.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Oh goody. Joe Buck is calling the game.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Turner has had some monster home runs.
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          103 degree game time temp. Yikes!
          At least both teams are used to the heat.

The Astros play in an air conditioned dome
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

The Astros play in an air conditioned dome
            Wussies. No wonder they lost.
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Big Papi bringing his sharp, in-depth analysis as usual.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

it had to happen sometime - the Dodger Bullpen's scoreless inning streak comes to an end - big time

The 'stro's have scored in three consecutive innings

edit
                Make that 4

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

All-time classic game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    All-time classic game tonight.
                    That was incredible.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Good for the Astros. What a game.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Only 22 extra-inning World Series home runs have ever been hit. Five of those 22 HRs were hit tonight.

Comment

I just caught the last 2 innings. Wow. What a crazy number of home runs.
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Great game. Fuck the Stros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

'Stros!

Comment

Working...
                              X