• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyone View Post
    Roberts is trying to get another 2 inning save from Jansen

Edit

What do I know - on to game 7
    He looked a lot better than he did on Sunday.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      He looked a lot better than he did on Sunday.
      No pitcher looks good in that cracker box domed stadium.

Comment

I think the stros shot to win was tonight.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          I think the stros shot to win was tonight.
          With most other series, I would have thought their failure in the fifth to capitalize with runners at second and third, nobody out, pretty much doomed them. I was bummed, but then remembered, "New TV!" Looking forward to tonight's game which I hope is a fitting end to a great series.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            With most other series, I would have thought their failure in the fifth to capitalize with runners at second and third, nobody out, pretty much doomed them. I was bummed, but then remembered, "New TV!" Looking forward to tonight's game which I hope is a fitting end to a great series.
            The momentum in the series has supposedly made its decisive turn about 5 times. Each time the other team snatched the momentum back. Even as a Dodgers fan I'm calling tonight's game a tossup. Both teams are just so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              The momentum in the series has supposedly made its decisive turn about 5 times. Each time the other team snatched the momentum back. Even as a Dodgers fan I'm calling tonight's game a tossup. Both teams are just so good.
              Yup! There is no guarantee. The Astros lineup scares the hell out of me.

Comment

This series has been incredible. Tonight will be no different.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Great start!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Great start!
                    Normally, grounding out with bases loaded would kill your chances. With this series, there will be like 7 home runs tonight, so it's no big deal.
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Poor Yu Darvish. Bad karma for Dodgers fans to keep booing Gurriel after he tipped his helmet to apologize.

Definitely still not out of reach for LAD though.

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

World Series 2017

I didn’t care who won until I just saw my DB neighbor’s wife just post a photo of them at the game decked out in Dodger gear for the second time this series.

Go Astros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Watching the first part of the game in a sports bar at Huntington Beach. This part of the OC is not a huge baseball area.
                                Pretty skittish pitching so far.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X