Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wow.

I wouldn't be too surprised if had Ty resigned. Back to Texas and small time high school football.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Wow.

I wouldn't be too surprised if had Ty resigned. Back to Texas and small time high school football.
        That would not surprise me, but also won't it be up to the new OC to decide if Ty would be retained? It is a sad day to see a player legend reduced to this.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Nah- I don't think the legacy is in danger by any stretch. It was a bit of a tough run, but it is what it is.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what happens with Dinkleman.

Comment

• But remains under contract.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I think he could thrive as a QB coach, but all that OC stuff? Bring in some workhorse who can get this crappy offense in shape.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  It will be interesting to see what happens with Dinkleman.
                  His options are pretty limited. If ty stays in a QBs coach, I think that’s a good thing. If not, maybe offer the qb coach job to Koy, Jr.?
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    His options are pretty limited. If ty stays in a QBs coach, I think that’s a good thing. If not, maybe offer the qb coach job to Koy, Jr.?
                    I hope that happens. I can't imagine we pick up a better QB coach than a guy who won the heisman and played over a decade in the NFL. I think he's a good QB coach TODAY, even if making him OC was premature.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• chow?
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        But remains under contract.
                        assume buyout pending retention by new oc?
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          chow?
                          haha please no. and no roderick either

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            chow?
                            Wouldn't that be something? I can't believe that would happen.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• It doesn’t matter. TD is not the problem.
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                                It doesn’t matter. TD is not the problem.
                                Well, he's part of the problem.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X