Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This is crazy talk. People like winners. You see anybody whining about our boring style in the win over Wisconsin?
    Other than me whining about Mangum, no.

P.S. I really do like winning and he can continue to be the qb as long as we win.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Yeah, i disagree with that thought process. I think there is a middle ground where he does well enough that coupled with a good defense, byu can be good and he stays. Not sure there is a huge market out there for this pound it out style Wisconsin plays and byu wants to mimic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        You guys should hire Ty. He’s currently available and spent 13 years in the NFL basically as an extra coach.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

eh, whittingham has no balls. by nature he's a run first, slow down, pound it out wisconsin style guy, but he's chicken shit so he hires guys like troy taylor who run some version of the trendy offense of the times but doesn't let them go 100%. so you get this 50% version of the spread, hurry up offense, that fails year after year.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            eh, whittingham has no balls. by nature he's a run first, slow down, pound it out wisconsin style guy, but he's chicken shit so he hires guys like troy taylor who run some version of the trendy offense of the times but doesn't let them go 100%. so you get this 50% version of the spread, hurry up offense, that fails year after year.
            Yeah, I really wish whittingham had the balls to hire ty detmer.

:crazy:

Comment

Yeah, I really wish whittingham had the balls to hire ty detmer.

:crazy:
              We were talking about Grimes there. Try to keep up, ute.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
              X