Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    It's A'Rod. KS needs a quick fix with somebody who knows the personnel. Otherwise, he's gonzo after next year, which he might be any way.
    Although I cringe a little at the thought of it, if it's not A'rod we are in a world of hurt. We need a smooth transition and A'rod is the only current candidate that provides that. A'rod has been in the program as a consultant for a year. He knows the names, faces, tendencies, personalities etc. Having a new face is riskier. Kalani has no room for risk.
    Last edited by originalsocal; 12-06-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
      Although I cringe a little at the thought of it, if it's not A'rod we are in a world of hurt. We need a smooth transition and A'rod is the only current candidate that provides that. A'rod has been in the program as a consultant for a year. He knows the names, faces, tendencies, personalities etc. Having a new face is riskier. Kalani has no room for risk.
      I understand the logic and A'Rod is unlikely to be a permanent fix. If KS survives next year, then we can see if both coaches can grow. Do you believe that means most of the assistants will stay?
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        I volunteer and designate cowboy to do the honors.
        Every one of my brothers and myself will like to be added to that line to but-kick Bateman. That POS of weasel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We know Arod's ceiling is mediocre (being generous). Not sure why consulting on the worst year in 40 years is a positive. Shouldnt we want to run away from what we were doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            Every one of my brothers and myself will like to be added to that line to but-kick Bateman. That POS of weasel.

So why all the hate on Bateman?
            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
              Screw you, Bateman lover.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                We know Arod's ceiling is mediocre (being generous). Not sure why consulting on the worst year in 40 years is a positive. Shouldnt we want to run away from what we were doing?
                I didn't say it was a positive. He's just the only person with any experience that can provide any type of continuity. I don't disagree with what you're saying. I just think transitioning A'rod to OC is less risky. I could be wrong...either way I think we're screwed.

Comment

Books could be written about his mismanagement. He was essentially fired as BYU Pres.

Comment

Books could be written about his mismanagement. He was essentially fired as BYU Pres.
                    Really? I've never heard that. What specifically did he do wrong? Give me the vol. 1 dust jacket summary.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Then we ended up with Samuelson.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Man we're getting into BYU pres dirt. I'm unaware of any of their shortcomings-- do tell!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Man we're getting into BYU pres dirt. I'm unaware of any of their shortcomings-- do tell!
                          Bateman got rid of wrestling so Dabrockster is showing fake rage again. Like when he pretends that Ohio State really deserved to get in the playoff over Bama.
                          *Banned*

Comment

He is an arrogant asshat coward.. He is he reason BYU cut the wrestling program and when the community raised funds and wanted to meet with him he hid in his office and refused to meet with them..

He did the same thing to BYU’s Gymnastic program that was also well ranked..

I will never sustain that POS and if I ever saw him personally I would tell him to eff off and kick him in his woman parts cause he has no balls..

Comment

• Fire Ty

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Bateman got rid of wrestling so Dabrockster is showing fake rage again. Like when he pretends that Ohio State really deserved to get in the playoff over Bama.

Oh, and my rage is REAL! I’ll bet you a dollar how REAL it is..

Last edited by dabrockster; 12-06-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Fire Ty

Dupilcate

Comment

Working...
                                X