Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    It doesn’t matter. TD is not the problem.
    I'm afraid I can't disagree.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
      I'm afraid I can't disagree.
      Yep.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
        Wouldn't that be something? I can't believe that would happen.
        He’s been hanging around the program a bunch this season.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• One of my friend's hot social media takes is that Ty is one of the 2 or 3 on staff that deserved another year, so canning him first is evidence that Kalani isn't the right man for the job at HC. Dunno bout that-- where is the problem with the offense if not the O.C.?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            He’s been hanging around the program a bunch this season.
            It would be remarkable to say the least. And who knows-- maybe that's enough to get Ty to stick around. Norm is not a long-term hire.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• He's referring to Roderick I believe.

Comment

• So now Kalani is 1 OC and 1 rape away from completing the Full WhittingCrowton
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  So now Kalani is 1 OC and 1 rape away from completing the Full WhittingCrowton
                  Yeah He certainty doesn't have much room for error on and off the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    So now Kalani is 1 OC and 1 rape away from completing the Full WhittingCrowton
                    Still way more likeable to me than Crowton, but maybe that's only because I've changed in the last dozen years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Still way more likeable to me than Crowton, but maybe that's only because I've changed in the last dozen years.
                      Really? Crowton was likeable to a fault, IMO.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        He's referring to Roderick I believe.
                        I wa sreferencing Norm, but yeah, Arod has been too.

Comment

• Paul Peterson at Snow? Jeff Grimes? Names thrown out on twitter.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'd be OK with Peterson.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Paul Peterson at Snow? Jeff Grimes? Names thrown out on twitter.
                              I know nothing about Grimes other than he's a solid O-Line coach. But would he be willing to take 1/2 his LSU salary for a better title? Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                I wa sreferencing Norm, but yeah, Arod has been too.
                                Norm hasn't been hanging around the program. He showed up one day.

Arod has been a volunteer offensive analyst all season. Rumor has it he was promised the 10th coaching position that opens up in January. I still think hes the front runner for the OC job. The talent pool is limited.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X