Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    LOL you are no better than those Trump supporters who post internet Memes that are not even true. Go back and read the transcript of what Saban said, he did not say anything about having to win your conference to get in to the playoff. As you know by posting butthole pics, the internet is forever.
    Never figured CJ for a “Premature” posting..

Should have kept on reading a few more posts down..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      FAKE NEWS! The U doesn't even have a wrestling team!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        FAKE NEWS! The U doesn't even have a wrestling team!
        That’s what you think.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That’s what you think.
          Your more plugged in with the olympic sports, so I'll take your word for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Your more plugged in with the olympic sports, so I'll take your word for it.
            Super mean response to my witty post.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Super mean response to my witty post.
              You are too sensitive!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                Never figured CJ for a “Premature” posting..

Should have kept on reading a few more posts down..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The jokes on you for reading a post by Falafel. I stopped doing that back in about 09.
                *Banned*

Comment

• It's gotta be Paul Peterson, right?

https://twitter.com/CoachPPeterson/following
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    It's gotta be Paul Peterson, right?

Because he's following BYU coaches? By that logic, its got to be me.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Because he's following BYU coaches? By that logic, its got to be me.
                      He's following them all in one day. He's also following the Dollar Shave Club. Dude is either trolling or he's been hired.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

He's following them all in one day. He's also following the Dollar Shave Club. Dude is either trolling or he's been hired.
                        Does Twitter list follows by the most recent? I don't see a date listed for when he began following them.

Also, he's following Katy Perry and Ellen DeGeneres. He'll have to scrap those once he's hired.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's gotta be Paul Peterson, right?

But my interview isn’t scheduled until next Tuesday!

Comment

Nah. Maybe he has been contacted by BYU and has applied for the job. Following everybody on Twitter would be part of putting his best foot forward.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• New hot rumor on CB is Grimes with Peterson and Roderick as position coaches

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                New hot rumor on CB is Grimes with Peterson and Roderick as position coaches
                                That would not be too bad, not too bad at all.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X