Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
    New hot rumor on CB is Grimes with Peterson and Roderick as position coaches
    http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/sala...ball/assistant

Grimes is making $560,000 and I can't imagine BYU is paying more. Maybe BYU71 stepped up to the plate and told them he would cover it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/sala...ball/assistant

Grimes is making $560,000 and I can't imagine BYU is paying more. Maybe BYU71 stepped up to the plate and told them he would cover it.
      Yeah, as much as I want to believe the Grimes rumor, no way does he come to Provo and make that kind of coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        That would not be too bad, not too bad at all.
        Which is exactly why it isn't going to happen.

Comment

• Harmon says it's official

Grimes to be OC

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Harmon says it's official

Grimes to be OC

Wow. Very surprised.

http://footballscoop.com/news/source...s-leaving-byu/

Comment

• Whoa. I don't have a problem with that pick. He's obviously got plenty of experience on an offensive staff. I don't see anywhere that he's called plays or acted as OC, but he does have plenty of experience. Plus, our last offensive line coach promoted to OC didn't turn out too bad...
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• He did a great job with the offensive line the last time he was here.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Great hire. Even if he doesn’t work out, Kalani is going down swinging. Now add PP and Roderick and this is a homerun staff imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  *Banned*

Comment

• Happy I was wrong. I think Grimes is exactly what BYU needs right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Great hire. Even if he doesn’t work out, Kalani is going down swinging. Now add PP and Roderick and this is a homerun staff imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Agreed

Comment

• Comment

• Great hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Grimey!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• No wonder it took so long. They had to make sure the checks would clear.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• I like the pick.

I wonder about play calling but he is experienced and also wonder where they found the funds. He was being paid $525,000 in 2016. Didn't think BYU paid that much to its OCs. I like a guy with successful SEC experience.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...coaches_1.html
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X