Fire Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Ty

Worst BYU team in my lifetime. That I can remember anyway, and I am an old dude. Time to blow things up and no better place to start than our hapless OC. Sorry Ty, but you are clearly not cut out for this.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Worst BYU team in my lifetime. That I can remember anyway, and I am an old dude. Time to blow things up and no better place to start than our hapless OC. Sorry Ty, but you are clearly not cut out for this.
    Seconded!

Comment

Thirded, but is it just Ty? I don't think so...

Comment

Why stop at Ty?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Thirded, but is it just Ty? I don't think so...
          It isn't just Ty, but it isn't not Ty.

I don't think he's incapable of being a good OC but it's about the point where you just need to assure recruits that it won't be this bad next year.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

They should have a long hard look at Holmoe as well, especially if Detmer is the OC next week. It is inexcusable that the offense huddled at all for that first drive of the fourth quarter—simply inexcusable.

Comment

I seem to remember rumors that Tom insisted that Ty be the OC. If that is true, there certainly needs to be some accountability from him as well.

Comment

I hate to say this because Ty is such a good dude, but you’re right. He has to go.

Also, the S&C staff needs to be re evalauated.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Ty is bad. I have zero confidence that anyone they would hire would be better but I will take hope over despair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Has there ever been a head coach redeemed by replacement of an assistant?
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      Has there ever been a head coach redeemed by replacement of an assistant?
                      Bronco
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Ty is terrible and I think that Mangum is a mental midget. We have wasted too much time on him. Time to move on.

Comment

cahoon, empey and reno should all go first
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

The whole staff sucks including Sitake. There just are not many choices so we fire assistants and hope for miracles. It all we have left to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Third worst in yardage and second worst in scoring in the FBS. An absolute disaster.
                              Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 10-21-2017, 09:23 PM.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                              X