Smoke 'em, Chop 'em, Eat 'em up -- BYU @ ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke 'em, Chop 'em, Eat 'em up -- BYU @ ECU

Have we hit the “make Jake Heaps look like a five star QB” section of the schedule yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Now's when we start picking on people our own size. Now's when we find out just how far down the floor is.

ECU is terribler than BYU, in theory. Here's hoping that holds up.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
      Now's when we start picking on people our own size. Now's when we find out just how far down the floor is.

ECU is terribler than BYU, in theory. Here's hoping that holds up.
      They looked pretty good for the first half or so against Virginia Tech. Seems like they've been able to score, though they haven't been able to keep anyone from scoring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

They move the ball but can't stop anybody. However, we can't stop anybody and can't score. Doesn't sound like a good opponent for us.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I’m predicting 3-3 over the next 6. BYU’s competition is terrible and BYU is equally terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            I’m predicting 3-3 over the next 6. BYU’s competition is terrible and BYU is equally terrible.
            Pretty safe. My bold prediction: BYU goes 4-2.

Comment

I think we drop one, the most likely being Fresno.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                They looked pretty good for the first half or so against Virginia Tech. Seems like they've been able to score, though they haven't been able to keep anyone from scoring.

Detmer’s chance to start the turnaround. From ECU’s stats it would seem if BYU cant explode on offense against them, it would seem that the offense is never gonna go this year.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Yep that’s a very likely loss and hard to believe BYU is good enough to run the table with the other more winnable games. 6-7 and a bowl game would be a great thing for this team but they would have to improve a lot from what they have shown so far.

Comment

I’m going to go glass half-full and predict 5-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Unfortunate thread title suggestions:

- "Arrrgghhh you ready for our first FBS win of the season?"
                      - "A Pirate ship we can finally sink"
                      - "Sweet T Mangum rises again"
                      - "Victory on Tobacco Road -- football adapted to the capacity of the weak"

Apologies for the Topper-like attitude.
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Have you been following Wrubell's tweets on FPI?

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

ECU has given up 34, 56, 64, 38, 61, 34 and 63 points this season. Looks like a defense that an offense should get well against but I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                            ECU has given up 34, 56, 64, 38, 61, 34 and 63 points this season. Looks like a defense that an offense should get well against but I have my doubts.
                            Doubt your doubts, dude. We got this one.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I think this is a pretty accurate prediction. It'll either be Fresno or UNLV.

Comment

Working...
                              X