Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The thread for conservative persecution and victimization complexes in the media etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thread for conservative persecution and victimization complexes in the media etc.

I didn’t know where to put this so I made this thread as companion one to triggers and safe spaces one.

A person decides to sue a bar because he feels he was mistreated for wearing his MAGA hat, and said it represents deeply held spiritual beliefs.

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/17/mag...happiest-hour/

Well he is a pussy, and an idiot.

Now that we have that out of the way...go identify those folks in the other thread for me. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan
      ???
      He wants you to identify the members of CS who are racists.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That would be a team effort.
        Go for it Frank.

Comment

There's racists on CS?!? How about Nazis? Nihilists?
          I must be reading the wrong threads.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Those fucking nihilists are always going after Lebowski.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              Yeah, but they're nihilists. They believe nuzsing!
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What's wrong with nihilism? Are you a bigot or something? Watch whom you're criticizing!
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

That rug really tied the room together!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    That rug really tied the room together!
                    If I remember correctly, it was a Chinaman who peed on your rug that tied the room together. The nihilists merely let loose a ferret while you were soaking in the bathtub.
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                      If I remember correctly, it was a Chinaman who peed on your rug that tied the room together. The nihilists merely let loose a ferret while you were soaking in the bathtub.
                      Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                        Nihilists are people too with feelings. Have a heart.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Spreading a little nihilove around.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            Spreading a little nihilove around.
                            Please don't annihilate.

Comment

Gallatin GOP Women official says she 'would have shot' reporter Gianforte assaulted

http://helenair.com/news/politics/st...f2c97cca9.html

"The vice president of programs for Gallatin County Republican Women said in a radio program Thursday she "would have shot" the reporter who was assaulted by then-candidate Greg Gianforte the day before his election to Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House.

The reporter entered a room where Gianforte was about to conduct another interview, and began asking him questions.

“If that kid had done to me what he did to Greg, I would have shot him,” said a woman who identified herself as Karen on the Voices of Montana radio program during a segment with John Heenan, a Billings attorney in the Democratic primary who is hoping to advance to run against Gianforte in 2018.

Heenan’s campaign posted audio of the interview on its Facebook page Thursday saying the caller was Karen Marshall, and on Friday show host Jon Arneson confirmed it was Karen Marshall in a text message.

Marshall hung up on a reporter Friday morning, saying “I don't really speak to reporters” before the line went dead."
                              Great civility.

Comment

Working...
                              X