Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    LOL.. You are joking right....
    I'm glad your perceptive powers remain undiminished. For one who never watches the NBA you seem very deeply invested in this.

Comment

• 2017-18 NBA season

JL: In all my years, when have I ever been chill..

PAC: It doesn’t take a expert to see what took place.. In regards to a person being invested. LOL. I made two post (Now a 3rd..). Yeah. I must be fully invested (Rollins eyes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JL: In all my years, when have I ever been chill..

PAC: It doesn’t take a expert to see what took place.. In regards to a person being invested. LOL. I made two post (Now a 3rd..). Yeah. I must be fully invested (Rollins eyes).
        Stop. You can’t make posts like that and then pretend you don’t care. It is not allowed.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Stop. You can’t make posts like that and then pretend you don’t care. It is not allowed.
          Free country he can do what he wants.

Comment

• Come on guys why would Dabrockster be passionate about the greatest basketball player, nay greatest athlete, of all time who hails from Ohio and wishes he would have played basketball and football at Ohio State and attends their games as a fan?

Doesn’t even make sense.

Comment

• JL: So you’re saying I should stop like the way those refs stopped all momentum and shifted that game to GSW’s favor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• db, I know I should leave this alone and stop fanning the dabrockster flames but I just can't quit you, man. I'll accept your claim that you're not fully invested in this, but wishing serious bodily harm on an opponent and calling them assholes, ogres, petulant children, asswipes, Dicks (the capitalization threw me off--are you likening the Dubs to penises or to our 37th President? Either way, harsh...), etc., suggests something more than the indifference you claimed originally.

Yes, the refs should not have reviewed LBJ's charge and the erroneous block call should have remained unchallenged (I'm being serious here), thus allowing James's herculean performance, truly one for the ages, to be rewarded with a win.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yeah. I must be fully invested (Rollins eyes).
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Oracle gave JR Smith a standing O during intros.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        db, I know I should leave this alone and stop fanning the dabrockster flames but I just can't quit you, man. I'll accept your claim that you're not fully invested in this, but wishing serious bodily harm on an opponent and calling them assholes, ogres, petulant children, asswipes, Dicks (the capitalization threw me off--are you likening the Dubs to penises or to our 37th President? Either way, harsh...), etc., suggests something more than the indifference you claimed originally.

Yes, the refs should not have reviewed LBJ's charge and the erroneous block call should have remained unchallenged (I'm being serious here), thus allowing James's herculean performance, truly one for the ages, to be rewarded with a win.
                        The refs got it right. Quit whining Mr. Cavs fan.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Oracle gave JR Smith a standing O during intros.
                          MVP chants for him as well. funny stuff.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Steph gets his second foul 5 minutes in.

Steve Kerr opts out of the coaching tradition of proactively disqualifying his own player.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                              Steph gets his second foul 5 minutes in.

Steve Kerr opts out of the coaching tradition of proactively disqualifying his own player.
                              Didn't do him much good. Steph is MIA so far.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• KD is the biggest puss in the history of the NBA for joining this team.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X