No announcement yet.

2017-18 NBA season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the Celtics are out, I really don't give a damn which of the remaining teams win.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Lebron is so good. No pressure so he is playing super loose.

Comment

• Replay is the worst thing in the history of sports. So some calls are worth changing but not others? Complete joke.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Replay is the worst thing in the history of sports. So some calls are worth changing but not others? Complete joke.

LOL at JR Smith!!
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• What a boneheaded move. Did Smith think they were ahead?
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

LOL at JR Smith!!
              That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen

Comment

• I can’t believe that just happened. Wow
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Replay is the worst thing in the history of sports. So some calls are worth changing but not others? Complete joke.
                  Yep especially judgment calls like block/charge are dumb to review.

JR Smith is an idiot.

Comment

• Oh to be a fly on the wall in that post game locker room.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I’m disgusted by that series changing call change. The NBA went full WWE tonight.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

I’m disgusted by that series changing call change. The NBA went full WWE tonight.
                        It was the right call, but it's very weird to see them review a judgment call like that at the end of a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          It was the right call, but it's very weird to see them review a judgment call like that at the end of a game.
                          Then why don’t they review Steph traveling on the ground with the scrum with Love and reverse that? Or LBJ getting raked on the arm by Looney? Review is a bull crap way for leagues to help control outcomes.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I’m disgusted by that series changing call change. The NBA went full WWE tonight.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              That call change and the dumbest basketball player alive just took the wind out. That’s the definition of a gut punch loss. Unless LBJ can average 50 a night, he’s probably good enough that he can but I’d bet against it, the Cavs likely lose 4-1 or 4-0. If they win tonight and go back to Cleveland 1-1 they return to GS 2-2. Worlds different series.

Edit: not to even mention the violent UFC head shot Tristan Thompson took on Livingston at the end. Makes Kurt Rambis looks like child’s play!
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Then why don’t they review Steph traveling on the ground with the scrum with Love and reverse that? Or LBJ getting raked on the arm by Looney? Review is a bull crap way for leagues to help control outcomes.
                                I agree. it's weird that they did that.

Comment

Working...
                                X